Chapter 1

Hoseok and Jungkook arrive at the apartment, as they got inside they saw everyone was in the living room with a surprised look on their faces.

"Hoseok-ah, who's that?" Jin asked, surprised to see an unconscious girl carried my Jungkook.

"No time to explain Jin-hyung, she has a high fever and we have to treat her immediately!" Hoseok responds; all of the boys stand up from the couch. Jungkook lies you down on the couch, Taehyung gets some towels, Jimin takes a blanket and Jin went to take a medicine for your fever.

"We have to change her clothes" Namjoon pointed out, the whole room went quiet and gulped on their saliva.

"Don't get me into this, there is no way I'm going to change her" Yoongi commented and he walks out of the scene.

"As for me, I won't change her as well," Namjoon said, raised both of his hands. The three maknae were just quiet and not saying anything.

"Here's the medication for her fe...ver. What is everyone standing quietly, we have to treat this girl!" Jin shouted. Hoseok went and take some clothes in his room and went back.

"Okay, we need to change her clothes. Hoseok-ah, you're going to change her clothes since you're the one who helped her" Jin pats on Hoseok's shoulder. "And I'll cover your eyes for you while you change her" Jin added.

"Jin-hyung...I don't think that would work" Jungkook said.

"Then why don't you do it then!" Jin shouted; the maknae shut his mouth. 

"I think, were' going to leave you guys here while you change her," Namjoon said, he took the three maknaes with him. Now, Jin and Hoseok are left with you. The both of them gulps on their saliva as they look at you and then look at each other.

"Okay, we can do this" the two nodded to each other.

+ + +

It took nearly an hour for them to get you changed, they were blushing so hard after they were done. You come back to consciousness, you saw two guys looking down at you and you don't have the strength to move at all.

"Is she fully awake?" Jin asked.

"I don't think so" Hoseok replies.

"Hello, you have to drink your medicine. You're running a high fever" Jin talks to you as he placing the tablet in your mouth, but you push his hand away.

"I don't want to..." you were able to say.

"You have to drink it or you'll never get better," Hoseok said, you shake your head weakly.

"I don't want it..." you said weakly.

"I guess we just have to wait a bit," Jin said, he stands up and went to the kitchen. Hoseok looks at you and saw you look in pain, he can't help but have to do something immediately to make you drink the tablet. That's when he only has one idea.

"Oh god, I'm sorry for what I'm going to do right now. Forgive me" he places the tablet on his mouth and sips a little amount of water. He stares at you for a second and breath through his nose. 'I hope she never asks anything about changing her clothes or this' Hoseok though.

You saw his face getting closer to yours and in a second your lips touched. He lightly pinches your cheeks to make an open on your mouth. You suddenly felt his tongue inside your mouth, you tried to push him away from you but you don't have the strength to do so. You manage to swallow the tablet, Hoseok then backs away, you were out of breath and feel light-headed. Hoseok then suddenly heard a glass shattered and turn his head to see Jin with a shocked look on his face.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Jin yelled.

"J-Jin-hyung, it's not like that! She needs to drink the tablet immediately or she'll get worse so that's the only way" Hoseok explained. Jin walks to look at you and you look at him, but suddenly fainted.

"She fainted!" Jin screamed, the two panicked.

=TO BE CONTINUED=