Chapter 10

It was now the day of the concert, you were dressed up cutely, just like Jimin told you to do. You were actually confused why he told you to wear something cute at their concert. Hoseok gave you fur concert tickets, for you and your friends. You also noticed that the members have been texting you but never call you, you were confused since they would video call you instead of texting you. "[F/n], are you ready?" Mary asked; she can't wait to go to the concert.

"Yeah, I'm ready" you respond, you look at yourself one more time in the mirror and smile. "Okay, I hope he likes it" I walk out of my room.

"What do you guys think?" I asked the three.

"You look wonderful!" Mary said.

"You look beautiful," Jason said.

"Thank you, Jason" you hug him. You two make up the next day that day and forgive him, you know that he's just a protective best friend and he doesn't want to see you hurt.

"Okay, let's go now. We don't want to go there with crowded people or it will be hard to walk inside" all of us walk out of your apartment and you lock the door. You all get inside Cameron's car and all of you drive off to the concert hall.

+ + +

Hoseok's POV

I'm so nervous, this is it...this is the day I'm confessing to her. I told PD-nim about it and he agreed that I can do it, he also told me that I should know the consequences and I know that. I'm sitting down on a couch to calm myself and doing some breathing exercise. "Hoseok-ah, you okay?" Yoongi-hyung sits down beside me.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm just nervous" I respond.

"Don't worry too much or you might forget your lines," Yoongi-hyung said.

"You're right, I should not worry way too much. I can do this" I nodded and smile.

"We're starting in 2 minutes!" one of the staff announced.

"No, I'm nervous! I'm scared!" I said.

"Hoseok-hyung, once you see [F/n] you're nervousness will disappear," Jimin-ah said.

"Yeah, you'll lose of words when you see her," Taehyung-ah said next.

"Just don't forget to talk, Hoseok-hyung," Jeongguk-ah said last.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused about what they are talking about.

"You'll see later," the three said at the same time.

+ + +

Your POV

We arrive, I then receive a text from Jimin to come at the back and someone is going to pick us up. And he was right, it was one of their staff members, he drives us to the back to where the BTS members are.

We arrive at their dressing room, I only saw the three maknae there at the other are not around. "Where are the others?" I asked.

"They are going their way to the stage" Jeongguk answered.

"Wow, you look good [F/n]" Taehyung said.

"How about me?" Mary asked. He stares at her from head to toe, I could tell that there's a red tint on his cheeks, I smile to see his reaction.

"Yo-You're not bad...you're actually good," Taehyung said.

"Okay, we'll be going now" Jeongguk and Taehyung walk off first and Jimin walks to me and Mary.

"He meant it, Mary. You know, he was worried that you might go" Jimin whispered, he backs away and smiled. "Bye~" he then runs after the two.

"Oh my gosh! He meant it! I've been complimented by Kim Taehyung, himself!!!" Mary fangirled.

"Girl, I know he complimented you. Don't have to scream, it's hurting my ears" Jason said, covering his both ears.

"I would love to hear you scream," Cameron said.

"Cameron, stop it" the two started flirting to each other.

"*sigh* Guys, can you two not? We're in public, no PDA please" I scolded.

"Oops, sorry," the two said in unison.

+ + +

Third Person POV

You and your friends were back at the concert hall, you walk your way to where you are seated. Hoseok gave you a ticket near the stage. You were surprised of how many people came and it was your first time seeing BTS concert in person.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You were having so much fun, you also do the fan chants with the ARMYs. Mary taught you the chants and you learned it very fast. The concert was in near end and all of the sudden all of the lights went off. Then went back on again on the stage only.

"Okay everyone" Jimin started.

"We have a special guest today, it's a very special person to Hoseok-hyung," Taehyung said. Everyone in the concert hall was so confused.

"[F/n]-noona, please come to the stage" Jungkook called out, your eyes widen to hear your name out of the blue. Then a light was on you, everyone around you looks at you. 

"[F/n], fighting" your friends cheered.

"Eh?" you respond, the three didn't say anything and just push you to the stage. You walk up the stairs slowly and Jimin helped you to walk your way to Hoseok.

Hoseok was surprised how you look good in your outfit. Jungkook gave you a microphone and Jin gave Hoseok a microphone and he let out a small breath. "Wow...you look beautiful" he compliments.

"Thank you..." you respond.

"[F/n]..." your heart beats faster every time he says your name. "I know you were heartbroken last year, you told me that your boyfriend broke up with you. That night on the heavy rain was when I met you, you were crying by yourself, soaking in rain. After that day we met, I wanted to get to know you. Thanks to Jimin I got to see you again, there was that happiness inside of me when I look at you. As time went by, I realized that I like you...but I decided to kept it secret since you're not over your ex, I want you to take a rest and forget your feelings for your ex. Today...is the day I met you on that day on the heavy rain" he stops and then Yoongi gave him a bouquet of flowers and then he kneels in front of you. "[F/n], I have decided...will you be my girlfriend?"

You gasp in surprised and everyone in the concert hall was fangirling of the scene. You place the microphone close to your mouth. "Hoseok...are you sure about me?" you asked, holding in your tears. Hoseok stands up and walks closer to you then hold onto your hands.

"[F/n], I'm sure it's you. I can't get you out of my mind since we became busier, I always think of our days were go out and they days we laugh together. I always hope that we could spend so much being together and I hope that you'll be mine one day"

All of the ARMYs in the concert hall were chanting that they are okay with it and they accept. "Hehe, I guess I'm yours now..." you chuckle. Everyone cheered for you two and congratulation you two.