From a Bathroom to a Question

((This is my first time writing smut so don't judge lol. I take requests and will try as hard as possible to write them as fast as possible. Happy reading!))
((SMUT))

Alexander's POV:

High School. The worst place anyone could ever be. High school is the equivalence of prison, from the seating, down to the food (more like under-cooked slop). My name is Alexander Hamilton and I'm a Junior in High School. I have never liked school and I wish it would burn in hell. However, there is something about it that keeps me from staying home and sobbing; or should I say someone.

His name is John Laurens. He is one of the coolest Senior kids I know. John is a chill dude with a great reputation, and he's just an awesome guy in general. John is a troublemaker yes, but when it comes down to others, he would put them before himself. That's what I'm writing my book about. I love to write. I write everything from stories, to poems, to letters. I sometimes write love letters to help other people with their crushes.

Oh, how I want to write John a love letter...

Uh...

Yeah okay so I have a crush on him, big deal! I think it's obvious at this point. I mean, who could resist those hazelnut eyes and that curly-brown hair and his bad-boy vibes. Sometimes, I imagine how amazing it would feel to have his large hands wrapped around my-

*BELL RINGS*

That was the end of first period art. I pack up my stuff and head to next period, which is English.

Finally, a class where I can write without getting in trouble; and see John.

I head into the classroom as fast as I can, hoping to not bring attention to myself. I sit in a desk in the back of the class so that no one can read what I'm writing. As I put my stuff down, I see John walk through the door and take the seat right next to mine. He looked up at me and smiled his toothy smile before taking his stuff out to take notes.

He was going to be the death of me...

As I sit down, I put my hood over my head to hide my very obvious blush. It was so hard to concentrate knowing that one wrong move could ruin my life forever. Yes, I know that John wouldn't judge m, but there still is a chance that others would. I really didn't want to take that risk.

As I was writing my story, I suddenly feel something wrap around my leg. As I look down, I see that it's John's ankle and I mentally die. John catches onto my confusion.

"Sorry about that. I thought your leg was the desk leg," he said.

His voice was deep and hoarse due to exhaustion. It was... kind of sexy. It through me off guard and a took my side of my hood and covered my, now red, face. I could feel my pants growing tighter now and I couldn't sit there any longer.

"E-excuse me Mr. Washington. Can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked while raising my hand.

"Yes, but please take a hall p- "started Mr. Washington, but I quickly grabbed the hall pass and ran to the bathroom before he could finish.

Luckily, this High School had all-gender bathrooms. I immediately ran into the empty bathroom and locked the door. I sat in the corner and quickly pulled out my now fully-hard member. I proceeded to stroke my cock quickly, imagining them being John's hands.

"ah...John...ah...!" I moaned. I hope that no one heard. I pumped as fast as I could, pre-cum dripping from my slit.

"Ah-ha...John...John!"

Before I knew it, I cummed all over my hand. I grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser and cleaned myself up, making sure not to leave any trace of my seed before I headed back to the classroom.

I sat down in my seat and started writing again. As I was writing, I feel breath on my neck, and I turn to see John reading my story! I immediately closed my laptop and looked at John in shock. He seemed unfazed.

"I really hope he doesn't know it's about him," I said to myself.

John looked at me and grinned. He then moved closer and I almost had a heart attack. He passed my face and started whispering in my ear.

"I know what you did in the bathroom, Alex. Your blush and... pants were too obvious to not know," John whispered in a seductive tone that sent shivers down my spine. "I have a motorcycle, you want to go somewhere with me after school today?"

Me? Ride on John's motorcycle? Of course, I said yes. Who wouldn't?

"Great!" he said in a normal tone now and moving away from my head to sit normally in his seat. "Meet me by the cherry blossom tree at the end of the field."