"Good Thing I Live By Myself"

((Here's where the full-time smut happens!))
((SMUT))
As we were heading to John’s house, I was blushing the whole time, thinking of what will take place there. My mind took control of my actions and I slowly lowered my hand down to John’s bulge. I slightly felt it and blushed madly when I felt that he was hard. He then took his hand and laced his fingers with mine, getting me to stop. 

“Not yet, beautiful. We’re almost there,” He yelled over the wind. A couple minutes passed, and we finally arrived at John’s house. He got off and put his large hands on my hips. “Luckily, I live by myself.” 

He picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. He held my weight by my thighs and stared into my eyes with his beautiful hazelnut eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes. Eyes...

He was going to be the death of me… 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately as he walks me into the house. When we enter the bedroom, he gently lays me down and crawls on top of me. He pins both of my hands above my head with one hand, and palms me through my jeans with the other, causing me to gasp. He takes advantage of my open mouth and proceeds to place his tongue inside, exploring the unexplored.  

John moved from my lips to my jawline and then down to my neck. He pecked, sucked and bit, causing me to moan. He tugged on my shirt, signaling me to take it off. He took off his own shirt as well as mine. I took in the beautiful sight in front of me. John was fit, and I mean REALLY fit. His strong, toned body that flexed with every movement made me imagine how much he was capable of. 

"Like what you see, gorgeous?" John asked seductively. I nodded intensely, and he chuckled at my response. "Good, because I like what I see as well." 

He bent down over me again, this time kissing my collarbone and trailing kisses down my torso. He stopped at my nipple and started pinching it lightly. Me being a sensitive shit, I moaned loudly and squirmed. 

"You are very sensitive, Al," whispered John. He took my nipple into his mouth and started flicking it with his tongue. 

"ah, John!," I moaned. I was a blushing mess as I felt my dick grow tighter in my pants. John seemed to take notice. He took off my jeans and started palming me through my boxers; I groaned in response. 

"You are so sexy, Al," said John as he slowly pulled down my boxer shorts by the waistband. 

"w-wait. I... I haven't done this before," I stuttered. I didn't want him to judge me. 

"That's fine, beautiful. I'm happy to be your first," John said, smiling sweetly and caressing my cheek. "I'll go slowly." 

He kissed my slowly and a kissed back. He then broke the kiss and started kissing down my body again. Once he got to my v-line, he slowly pulled the rest of my boxers off and chuckled as my fully hard dick sprung up. He then kissed up my inner thigh, ending at the base of my cock. He licked up the base and put his tongue in my slit.  

"ah, John...s-stop teasing..." I moaned. I then screamed as he put my dick in his mouth and started sucking, bobbing his head in every suck. His mouth was warm and wet, and I couldn't get enough of it. I wish he could stay there forever. He was pushing me to the edge and I couldn't hold it back anymore. 

"J-John...I'm gonna...I'm gonna c-cum!" I yelled. I immediately cummed into his mouth and he unattached from my dick and swallowed my cum while maintaining eye-contact with me. The sight of this made me blush madly. 

"You ready, baby?" John said, cum dripping from his chin. 

"Y-yes," I responded, trying to sound normal. 

John crawled onto the bed and lifted me onto his lap. He then stuck a finger into my entrance, causing me to groan in pain and pleasure. He then stuck another finger in and started scissoring me, stretching me out. I was a moaning and blushing mess and he just chuckled, softly pecking at my neck. 

"I think you're ready for me, baby. You ready?" He asked, and I nodded in response. 

He grabbed a bottle of lube from his bed-side dresser and applied some to both his dick and my entrance. He then aligned himself with my hole and slowly lowered me onto him. I hissed in pain which quickly turned to pleasure as he started moving. I decided to help him as soon as I was fully used to the feeling and bounced up and down on his dick, causing the curly-haired man to groan. His groan was so sexy and I almost climaxed right then and there. 

"Alex...I'm gonna cum..." Said John. He climaxed into my hole which brought me over the edge, resulting in me cumming all over John's bare torso. We stayed in our position until we came down from our highs, and then collapsed onto each other on the bed. John held me close. 

"I love you, Alexander," whispered John. I realized what he said and looked up to see John blushing madly. God, he looked so cute when he blushed.

"I love you too, you dork," I said. He quickly placed a soft kiss on my nose before we both drifted to sleep in each other's arms. 

Looks like there's going to be another chapter in my story.