School bullies

((Fluff, fluff and MORE FLUFF))
((The beginning is just there as a fill in to make the story longer💁))
-------------------------------
John's POV:

Alex and I were in the middle of eating breakfast when I heard a beep coming from my wrist. I looked at my watch and freaked out when I saw that the time said '8:45'.

"Fuck, we're late for school, Alex!" I yelled, jumping from my chair and almost flipping the table over. Alexander fell from his chair and almost choked on his coffee as I ran upstairs to quickly get dressed and ready to go.

Alexander was only wearing my baggy T-shirt, so I threw him a pair of my skinny jeans and boxers and told him to improvise.

As a was finishing up my hair and putting on my jacket and beanie, Alex walked out of the bathroom. The big, baggy shirt I gave him was now tucked into the light-blue, high-waisted skinny jeans, and his hair was tied half way up. He had a shy smile on his face and I couldn't help but to kiss him.

I kissed his forehead, cheek, eyelids, nose and lips, leaving Alex a cute blushing mess. I gave Alex a pair of my old sneakers and we headed out to my motorcycle to get to school.

~Time Skip~

Since Alex and I were in different grades, we didn't have many classes together. Luckily, we have Lunch together so I get the chance to see my beautiful angel.

As I was walking towards the cafeteria, I spot Alexander in one of the corners. Before I called out to him, I see to guys from my grade head over towards Alex as well and push him to the ground.

To two guys start kicking Alex in the stomach, causing me to fill with anger. I run over to where the scene is taking place and punch one of the guys in the face, causing him to fall to the hard concrete ground and whimper. The other guy tries to swing at me, but I quickly grab his wrist mid-air and flip him, making him land by the first guy (think of it like a scene from a kung-fu movie. Pretty bad ass, right?)

I quickly turn around and help Alex off the ground, hugging him close. I kiss his forehead and help him get to his feet.

~Another time skip cause I'm a lazy shit~

Alex's POV:

John and I were sitting on one of the beds in the health room of the school office. John was rubbing small circles on my back, helping me to calm down from crying. After I was able to breath normally, he looked at me and smiled sympathetically.

"Who were those guys?" John asked. I took a deep breath and looked back at him.

"They've been my bullies since middle school. Their names are Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. I came out as bi in the 6th grade and they kept harassing me about it. As time went on, they started to physically abuse me for not backing down, leading us to here."

John looked at me and from the look in his eyes, I knew he cared.  John then smiled softly and pulled me into a warm hug. John  was so calming and I instantly melted into the hug, tightening our embrace and burying my nose into John's neck.

"You know that I will always be here for you, right?" John said softly. I let go of him and pulled him into a quick, but soft kiss.

"I know," I said, pulling him into another quick kiss before we layed down on the mattress to rest.