Sadist

((Okay so y'all are little sinners and requested both bottom John and a Sadist kink😂))

John's POV:

It had been about two hours since the game of truth or dare, and I was STILL struggling get comfortable with the boner growing in my pants. I've never had this feeling before. Usually I'm the one with their dick in someone's ass, but for some reason I want to experience the feeling as well... (Go ahead say the poem lmao)

As we were on our way home, I feel Alex caressing my thigh. Suddenly he slaps it as hard as he can, caring me to hiss in pain. All he does is laugh, making sure I can here it over the wind and the engine of the bike.

"A bit of a sadist, aren't ya?!" I yell.

"Depends! Are you a masochist?!" asked Alex. All I did was take his hand and force him to slap my thigh again, giving him the message.

When we got to my house, I didn't have time to get off my bike fully before Alex pulls me inside and slams me against the wall, my head hitting it slightly and my wrists pinned above me. Alexander smirked and started kissing me roughly. Alex is a lot stronger when he's confident (proven by his little scene with Jefferson) giving me no choice but to kiss him back, being that I can't move. We stayed in this position for a while before Alex broke off first, led me to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed.

Since we just recently went shopping at Spencer's, Alex and I had a box of sex toys and trinkets stashed under our bed. Alex took out a pair of handcuffs from the box and handcuffed me to the bed frame.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to be top," Alex stated.

"Well if you wanted to top you could of just asked," I said. Alex chuckled.

"But that would take away the fun of your reactions. Besides, we have some toys I can experiment with now."

I hooked my fingers to the bed frame as Alex ripped open my shirt. Luckily it wasn't one I was really fond of so I won't be missing it. He then unbuckle my belt, pulling off my pants and boxers in one go.

He started biting and sucking on my neck, leaving bite marks and swollen hickies. He then dug his nails into my ass, causing me to moan in both pain in pleasure.

Damn he was good...

For a couple minutes, every moment Alex made resulted in a bite mark, a hickey, a scratch, or a hand mark. I loved every second of it. I love the feeling of Alex's pearly-white teeth sinking into me like they were meant to be there. I love the feeling of Alex's warm hands warming up my cold body with every slap. I love the feeling of my flesh separating from itself in even lines due to sharp nails. I love it all.

After Alex has covered every square inch of my body in marks, he took one of the long, pink dildos from the box and shoved it into my ass without warning. I screamed and arched my back, my knuckles turning white as my fingers wrapped around the bars of the bed frame. I got used to the size of the toy and Alex turned on the switch, causing the dildo to vibrate. It sent shivers down my spine and I moved on the toy, moaning as it pushed deeper and deeper into me. Alex didn't touch me the whole time I had the dildo, he just stared.

"A-aren't you ~nngh~ *pant* g-going to ~oh god~ help me?" I asked, struggling to make words as the dildo vibrated.

"Mmm, maybe. I just like to watch you squirm like that. I've never got to experience such a beautiful sight before," Alex said.

I screamed out Alex's name before cumming all over my torso and the bed sheets. Alex leaned over my head and pulled down his pants revealing his dick.

"Suck," He commanded.

Me still being handcuffed, it was hard to reach his member, but I used every ounce of strength I had to reach it. Once I had the tip in my mouth, Alex have no warning before he took my hair and started face-fucking me. I held back my gag reflex and took him all in, deep-throating him to where my eyes watered. Alex threw his head back and moaned as loud as he could before he let go of my hair and wiped his dick clean of any saliva with a tissue.

"Since I want this to hurt I don't want anything making it easier," Alex said, making my eyes widen.

Dear god he's gonna break me.

Alex took my legs and placed them on top of his shoulders. He took the dildo out of my ass before he slammed his dick in as a replacement. I screamed at the friction and it burned, but I loved it so much. He thrusted as fast as he possibly could for a couple minutes, a moan or a scream coming out of my mouth with every thrust. He squeezed me ass and spread my cheeks, pushing in as hard as he possibly could, to where his body was fused with mine. Alex yelled my name before releasing his load inside me. Since my dick was now hard again, Alex jacked me off as fast as he could until I cummed in his hand.

Alex threw himself next to me and slapped my ass before pulling me close.

"Remind me to be a bottom more often. That was better than amazing," I said. Alex just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Remind me to but a whip," Alex said. My eyes went wide.

"Why do you need a whip?"

"No reason."

I fell asleep in Alex's arms with the thought of the whip on my mind.

I should probably kiss my ass goodbye at this point.

((Hey guys! I know this probably wasn't what you guys wanted, but hey I tried lmao. This was my first time writing something like this and I hope it's at least decent. See y'all later!💕))