The Shower

((Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm moving and it's really taken away time from writing. This might be a short chapter being that I didn't have time to plan it out))
((SMUT))
-------------------------------

John's POV

I fluttered my eyes open as the morning light peaked through the blinds on the window. I slowly sit up and immediately feel a small pair of hands wrapped around my torso. I look down to see Alexander and I smile, gently fluffing his hair with my hand. He's so adorable when he's asleep.

I carefully take Alex's arms and place then by his side, making sure not to wake him up. I noticed how sticky I am, mostly from last night, and decide to take a short shower.

As I was letting the water run down my hair and back, I suddenly feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turn around to see a sleepy Alexander behind me.

"Well good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" I asked. He just nodded before planting a gentle kiss on my lips. I grab his lower back and pull him closer, causing the water to run down both of us at the same time.

I wasn't gonna lie, due to Alex's long, brown hair and stubby chin, he looked absolutely breathtaking with the water running down him. I couldn't help myself and kissed him passionately, causing him to gasp in surprise. I took the opportunity to stick my tongue into Alex's mouth and deepen the kiss. Alex rests him bare ass on my leg and proceeds to grind against it. I put my back against the shower wall and hold Alexander's weight.

I grab Alex's dick and stroke in quickly, causing the other boy to moan loudly. He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Not just mine... Yours too... Both... " He said, panting due to the lack of oxygen from our make-up session. His words caught me by surprise, but I didn't question them as I took both mine and Alex's cocks in the same hand and started to stroke them both at the same time. Both me and Alex we're a heated mess as the warm water fell on us.

"J- John... I'm gonna...," Alex stuttered, the shower water dripping off his eyelashes as his eyes rolled back.

"Cum for me, baby, " I said before Alex came on our stomachs, quickly followed by my share.

We quickly washed ourselves clean with what was left of the warm water and dried ourselves off. Since Alex wasn't really planning on... Staying... Anywhere last night, I gave him one of my baggy T-shirts. He slipped it over his naked body and I instantly blushed at the adorable sight in front of me.

God, I never, ever want to lose this beautiful being. EVER

(I didn't know how to end it so sorry if it seems sloppy)