Lunch?

At the end of the day, I ran across the field as fast as I could and met John at the cherry blossom tree. He was wearing his signature leather jacket and fingerless gloves. His jacket had a picture of a badass turtle with a crowbar. He had two helmets. One was black and the other is gold, matching his black and gold bike. He looked breath-taking as the cherry blossoms fell and swirled around him.

"You ready to go, pretty boy?" He said and smiled a toothy grin.

"W-where are we going?" I asked with a squeaked. I was still processing John's appearance.

"It's a surprise. But I just need to ask; are you hungry?"

Was he taking out for lunch? I didn't eat any lunch today, mostly because everything in the cafeteria is disgusting. I was starving!

"Yeah, a little," I answer, smiling a shy smile.

"Bullshit. You're starving! You didn't eat anything today!" He deadpans. He then looks at me in fright, suddenly realizing what he said. "I...uh...not that I'm a stalker or anything, I just saw that you didn't eat anything today! Yeah...ha-ha..." he stutters. I chuckled a little and he rubbed his neck, a pink blush across his face.

He gave me his gold helmet and patted the back of his bike, signaling me to get on. I tried getting onto the back, but my legs were too short to reach over the other side. John caught onto my struggles quickly and got off his bike to help me.

"Here, Alex. Let me help you on," He said. He then proceeded to lift me up and hold me up by my thighs, causing me to have to wrap my legs around his waist. I blushed a deep red and he chuckled.

"You're very light, Alex," he said, staring at me deeply in the eyes.

"I-I know. You don't h-have to remind me..." I said. He laughed at my embarrassed face. He put me down on the bike and smiled at me sweetly. He then got on ad started up the bike. Since I wasn't expecting the sound and feeling, I screamed and hugged John's waist tightly. I immediately let go and apologized repeatedly.

"Alex, it's fine. I'm perfectly fine with it. Besides, you must hold onto my waist anyway to stay safe," he said. I blushed, embarrassed at my repeated apologizing. I grabbed onto his waist again, and he took off.

He was going at least ten to twenty miles over the speed limit, but I was fine with it because it gave me a reason to hold onto and smell the sweet smell of John (I'm not a creep I promise). John smelled like Lavender and his expensive cologne made it ten times better. John's smell was like a meal for my sinuses and I wish I could sit there and smell him forever. However, all good things must come to an end, and he slowly parked his bike by the fast food restaurant.

I examined our location thoroughly. The restaurant was called Chicken Queen™. I've never eaten here before, but I have walked by it a couple of times, so I'm well aware of what it is. I got off the bike and followed John into the building.

"What do you want, Pretty boy? I can get you anything," John said. I couldn't help but blush at the nickname. It was quite a silly name, really, but I still liked it especially since it was being said to me by John himself.

"I'll get whatever you're getting," I said.

"Perfect! Now go find us a seat while I order, okay?" He said while shaking my hair a little.

As I was sitting down at a booth in the corner by the window, I took a glance at John. As a was looking, John suddenly turned around and blew me a kiss! Wait, wait, wait. Was it really for me? No, it couldn't be...Could it? John then sat down across from me, which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"I got us a chicken box meal™. Is that alright? Cause I don't want you to have to eat something you don't want to eat," John said. I smiled at him.

"Yes, John. It's perfect," I said. I then blushed a dark pink, realizing how flirty I sounded. John didn't seem to mind, but instead smiled at me sweetly.

"That's good, cause I really want you to be happy."

After we were done eating, we talked about random things for about 20 minutes. John then asked something that caused me to look like a baboon's ass.

"Do you have a crush on someone right now?" John asked.

I knew John already knew the answer to that question. I knew that he knew it was him. I didn't know why he was asking me a question he already knew the answer to. Was it to embarrass me in public?

"Y-yes I do, and I know you know v-very well who it I-is," I stuttered. He leaned over the table and grinned at me. He was inches away from my face; one false move and we would be connected.

"I know that I know. I just wanted to see you blush. You're so cute when you blush," John chuckled. Then he closed the gap between us. I was a blushing mess, especially since this was my first kiss. He moved his lips, and I closed my eyes and followed his movements.

His lips were soft, just like how I imagined they would be. We moved our lips in sync, and I was loving every part of it. People were staring, but I honestly didn't give a shit. Right then and there, it was only John and I. John suddenly parted and I whined in protest.

"Hold on a second, beautiful. We'll finish this when we get back to my place," he whispered. My active imagination took control and I blushed a deep red. He grabbed my wrist and took me to his bike. He lifted me on and gave me a soft peck on the lips before giving me my helmet.