Sherlock Gnomes

((Okay so I forgot to add the fact that the last chapter is a month later. Just keep that in mind😁))
((SMUT))

John's POV:

After lunch, Alex and I headed back to my place to watch the new Gnomeo and Juliet movie: Sherlock Gnomes. I honestly don't understand why they would make a new movie. The first one ended perfectly and there was no reason for a sequel, but here we are, I guess.

Alex was wrapped up in a soft, zebra-print blanket while holding a cup of hot cocoa. Since it was reaching the end of fall, it was getting pretty cold, making it the perfect temperature for cuddling... Or maybe even something we haven't done in a while. After Alex's little scene with Thomas, I think he deserves to be punished in a way (idk don't judge😅).

I grab Alex's thigh and rub it slowly, making sure Alex wasn't fully oblivious as to what I was doing while he was focused on the screen in front of us. Alex blinked a little, turned to look at me, and then lowered his head to see what I was doing. He blushed, slowly putting his cup of hot cocoa on the coffee table in front of us so he wouldn't spill it.

Alex got up off the couch, just to step in front of me and crawl into my lap. He smirked and slowly moved to my ear to whisper.

"If you're going to do something like that you have to do it right," He said before grabbing my wrist and placing it on his crotch. I smirked and started palming him through his sweatpants, earning a moan from the smaller boy. I then took my hand away and I chuckled at the pout on Alex's face.

"After the little scene you pulled with Thomas, u think I should punish you for your behavior. You don't punch people, baby. Even if they ARE a dickhead.

Alex looked down, immediately making me feel guilty for my words. I took Alex's chin between my thumb and index finger, making him look up at me.

"Hey, how about this. Since your actions we're technically in the right place, why don't I make the punishment small, okay?" I thought for a second. "How about... You're not allowed to moan. Oh, and you have to call me by my name," I smirked, proud of my idea.

"Okay, John," Alex said. I slowly shook my head and pulled him closer.

"John isn't my name tonight. C'mon, say my name, baby," I said softly.

"O-okay... Daddy."

I chuckled, continuing to palm him through his pants. He put his arms around my neck, pushing his face into my shoulder. Being how close he was, I took the opportunity to kiss down his jawline, getting to his neck. I kissed around it, looking for his sweet spot. Alex isn't allowed to moan, which makes finding if a little more difficult, but Alex is a squirmer. Therefore, once I kissed to right spot, I felt a grind against my crotch as well as Alex tightening his grip on my shirt. I started sucking on that spot, deepening the colour there.

I made my way down to his collarbone, taking the neck of his T-shirt and tugging on it slowly. Alex understood and grabbed the bottom of the fabric, slowly pulling it over his head to reveal his upper body. It's not the first time I've seen it, but I always look at him like it is the first. I take off my shirt as well, and start kissing down Alex's chest. I flip him to where his back is against the couch arm, and proceed to kiss down to his v-line. I hook my finger against the waistband of his sweatpants and slowly pull them off Alex's legs, leaving him in only his boxers.

I start to palm him through the fabric, forcing Alex to make a fist and bite his hand to hold back any moans. I flip Alex onto his stomach, which caused confusion for the smaller boy.

"D-daddy, what are you doing?" Alex asked. I smirked and pulled down his boxers, revealing his erection and his ass. I gave his ass cheeks a squeeze before separating them and sticking my tongue into his tight hole. I started tongue-fucking him, earning small moans from the small boy. I took my tongue out of Alex's ass and looked up at him. He looked back at me, wide -eyed at the realization of what he'd done.

"I-i'm sorry, daddy! I didn't mean to! It's just very difficult to hold in moans when it feels so good!" Alex pleaded. I chuckled and traced Alex's spine with my thumb.

"It's alright, Alex. I knew you wouldn't be able to hold it in. But now I'm going to have to figure out your punishment for next time," I stated. I may or may not have to take a little stop at Spencer's sometime soon. (Spencer's is a store full of sex toys for those of you who don't know).

I doubt that my tongue was enough to wet Alex's hole, so I place two fingers at his mouth and tell him to suck. He takes my fingers into his mouth and swish his tongue around them.

Once my fingers are fully covered in saliva, I take one of the two and slowly stick it into his ass, making the smaller man grown in both pain and pleasure. I thrust my finger on and out, placing the second on in once I feel like he's loose enough to take it. I scissor him, stretching him out fully.

I realized that Alex is probably doesn't have the energy to give me a blowjob (I wouldn't either), so I get up to grab the lube from the bed-side dresser in my bedroom, when I get back, I see Alex trying to pleasure himself while jacking off, so I run over and pull his hand away.

"No, no, no, baby. That was bad. You know what happens when you do bad things?" I ask.

"I get punished by Daddy," Alex said. I smirk, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Very good."

I pull down my pants and boxers and apply some lube to my member. I allign my dick with Alex's entrance and gently rub against it. He pouts in annoyance, making me chuckle. After a few minutes of teasing Alex, he turns around and pushing me onto the other couch arm, pining me. I look at him in confusion.

"I may be being punished by Daddy, but I still have feelings," Alex says. I chuckle at Alex's sudden dominance and grab his ass, and align my dick with his entrance, slowly pushing in.

Alex gets used to the pain pretty fast and starts bouncing up and down on my dick. I thrust up and down, knowing I hit his prostate when Alex screams "daddy!!~ a-ahh!~." I continue to hit that spot for a few minutes, earning a screaming moan from the younger boy in every hit.

"Ah... Ah! John~!!" Alex moaned before Cumming all over my chest. I trusted a few more times before I came inside of Alex with the power of one more strong thrust against his prostate.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, coming down from our high before I exited out of Alex, and wiped us clean with the tissues on the coffee table. I pulled Alex closer to my chest and covered us both with the zebra blanket to finish the movie, just to find out that the credits we're rolling.

"Dang it! We missed the movie, daddy," Alex said. I couldn't help but chuckle at the name.

"Looks like we're sticking with that name, huh?" I asked. He looked up at me and kissed me softly, before nodding his head and smiling.

I took the remote and rewinded the movie to the beginning.

"We may have just had sex in the couch but it's still cold," I said before playing the movie and holding Alex tight in my arms.