Truth or Dare (A LOT Happens)

*Still Alex's POV*

Once I got home, I set John's coffee on the coffee table and sat on the edge of the couch by John's feet. I gently shook his shoulder and softly told him to wake up, causing him to shift in his sleep, but never wake. I set my coffee next to John's and resorted to plan B: the throw pillow.

I took the top corners of the small square pillow and lifted it over my head in order to get momentum. Then with all my might, I slammed the pillow directly on John's face and screamed "WAAAAKE UUUUUP!!!!!!" Before I knew it John shot upright and screamed the most high-pitched scream known to man, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

John crossed his arms and blushes while making a dramatic pouty face. I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose.

"The wasn't fuwnny," John said in a pouty voice. I giggled.

"Oh, it was pretty funny. You can't deny it," I said. I handed him his coffee and he shifted to where his back was against the couch now.

"What was so important that you had to hit me with your stuffed weapon and almost suffocate me?" John said, sipping his coffee slowly.

"Don't be dramatic; you're still alive. And I woke you up because I wanted to know if you wanted to go hang out with a friend I met? Her name is Maria and she's really nice. I was hoping this would be a good opportunity for me to make some friends." I said.

"I need more details than that. Time? Date? Where? Who else? These are important details."

I told him everything he needed to know (I'm too lazy to look back at the details I put) and he hesitated for a second. I got really nervous for his answer. He then looked back at me and smiled. I smiled a toothy grin.

"I guess it is a good way to meet friends. Also since it's at a public place, that place being the arcade, it doesn't seem very sketchy, so sure. Why not?" He said. I smiled wildly and hugged him tight.

"Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love you so much!" I yelled. John hugged back.

"Just make sure you stay close to me okay? I'm counting this as a date."

"Mkay."

~very large time skip brought to you by a random guy named Micah~

I fluttered my eyes open to the feeling of John's chest rise and fall. I sat there for a little while just to feel John's slow heartbeat dance to the rhythm of his breaths. It was the most soothing feeling ever. I placed my hand on John's chest and traced over the abs on his torso. I wanted to stay like this forever.

As I was tracing. I noticed something smudged on the back of my hand. It was hard to pinpoint out what it said but I soon got it.

"Fo-fourt-eenth. Fourteenth. A-arc-ad-de. Arcade. Fourteenth, arcade." I said. I processed the words and widened my eyes at the realization. Today was the 14th. Today was the hangout day. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, which read '11:56am'. I only had like 3 hours to get ready.

I raced out of the bed, waking and startling John. He looked around in terror, then signed a breath of relief in realization that it was only me.

"Damn it, Alex! That was the second time in a row!" John yelled, making sure I could hear him from the bathroom (the bathroom's in the bedroom).

"Sorry! But it's noon and the hangout's only in a couple hours!" I yelled back. John groaned.

"Go back to sleep, babe! You're wasting perfectly good sleeping time!"