Chapter 8

(Alright here are the people that are alive and who are dead. Alive= Yuka, Akira, Eiko, Kyoshi, Osamu,Reika, Yuto, and Miu. Dead= Kin and Emi. Also I have pics of the characters! I just don't know how to add them, if you do I would be ever so thankful if you could tell me how)

Kyoshi's p.o.v

As me and Osamu walked down the hall he found another memoir. "I am Toko Meino, I beg of you to not enter room 140. Me and my friend entered...it was hell, please avoid that hall!" Osamu read aloud. "This is hell" he muttered before walking away. "Osamu! Do you not care about all these people tat are dying?!" I yell at him. "Should I? It's not my problem. Maybe you should start thinking of yourself and how to survive and not these low lives that can't handle to take care of themselves!" He retorted. I felt betrayed and I grabbed his sleeve. "What's happened to you!? Don't you want to find Yuto!?" I yelled at him.

He looked surprise then narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't ever talk about her! She is the most thoughtful, and kind girl! She at least knows how to survive this place" he told me before pushing me away. I looked at him and followed quietly. 'He has lost his mind!' I thought silently.

Miu's p.o.v

I woke up and started to walk again, listening. I felt tears fall down my face, I have no idea why. "Oh mom...I hope you aren't to worried about me," I whimpered. Walking more I saw Yuto, she was staring at a wall. "Yuto!" I call happily to her and she turned slowly to me. She was snapping bloody scissors in her hand and she giggled. "Y-Yuto? What's wrong?" I back away slowly. She flung at me and pushed me to the ground. "Hehehehahahahahah!" she cackled bringing the scissors up. "No! Stop!" I scream and she freezes. "Agh! Run Miu!" she yelled at me getting up. I got up and she grabbed me again, "I am being p-possessed!" She yells before her eyes turned crazy. "Hehe!" she smiled bring the scissors down. Luckily I slipped my hand away and ran fast.

"Ah!" I scream running into a room and hiding under a desk. To my mistake it fell right on top of me. I started crying and weeping. *sob* *hic* It sounded through out the small room. "You think you can hide from me?" Yuto's voice echoed. She stopped right at the entrance of the room, luckily she turned and went back down the hall. I layed there sniffling and holding back my screams. 'God! This hurts!" I yell in my head as I try to lift all the rubble off of me. "You seem stuck..." a voice whispered. "Whoever you are...please help me!" I begged. Then a girl came up in front of me. "I am Hokari..." The girl said to me. I didn't focus on my pain and just on her. "I can't help you, but I can give you tips" she whispered getting up.

I kept squirming under the rubble until I was free. "Ah..." I wince in pain and fall to my knees. "First you need to rest...there should be an infirmary up the hall to the left," Hokari said. "Wait!" I call after her but she disappears. "Thank you...I guess" I whispered. I limped out of the room and up the hall and saw the infirmary. I entered slowly then went towards the beds. I lied down and it felt good to take a break. I felt myself drifting off into an uneasy sleep. ******* I woke with a jolt and saw the girl from earlier near my face. "Eek!" I yell jumping back. "Ow!" I sigh looking at my injury. "You healed it?" I asked. "Oh, yes I did. That won't save you thoug, your bound to die" she cackled crazily. "What happened to you?!" I scream. Her face went back to normal, "What do you mean? Oh right the tips" Hokari mumbled.

(Huge thanks to mikki_martinez for suggesting that I brought in a character like Naho. It helped, so if any of you have any more ideas, please share)