Chapter 9

Satoshi's p.o.v

"I knew something happened!" I yell in frustration grabbing onto my head and sitting on my bed. "Satoshi...it's not your fault" Naomi says quietly. "Then who's fault is it!? Cause I wasn't there for her! Damn, she could be dead!" I whine feeling tears rise up. "That's not what has happened, maybe she is spending the night at her friends" Ayumi sighed. "No, she would have said something..." I mumbled. Yoshiki shrugged and crossed his arms while taking a peek in Yuka's room. "Hey, what's that?" He broke the silence walking into her room. "Excuse me?" I ask wondering why he is in my room. We all follow and find him reading something.

"Dear oniichan, It's me Yuka! I just wanted to let you know I won't be seeing you for a while. I am doing a charm with my friends...I won't be able to talk to you for a period of time. Oh well...I left you something! It's a container of those scented beads! I hope you like them, love Yuka" Yoshiki read aloud. "No! S-she is back at Heavenly Host!" I whimper feeling tears gather in my eyes. "Great find Kishinuma-kun. Satoshi...she will be alright, she is a big girl" Ayumi explained. "You guys don't understand! That night she woke up in her room, remember? I saw it in her eyes...someone was out to get her and it was obvious that dream was of Heavenly Host, so I am worried!" I sniffle. Naomi came to my face and looked me in the eyes, then with a soft voice she spoke "Satoshi, Seiko and everyone else are still in Heavenly Host. Do you think they would let something happen to her?"

Naomi soothed me and made me feel calm once more before I let out a sigh. "I guess your right...I just need to see that she is ok," I mumble grabbing the jar of scented beads and holding it against my chest. "Please Yuka, stay safe" I whisper quietly. "I will stay with you tonight, if you like" Naomi said. "Thank you, that would be amazing" I smile. Later on Shinozaki and Kishinuma went home leaving me alone with Naomi. "So, what now?" She asks. "Well, I will sleep on the floor if you want" I offered. "What? No way! I can take the floor" Naomi persisted. "Naomi...its fine, just don't worry about it" I tell her laying on the floor and getting under the blankets. I guess she felt beaten cause she sighed and laid down in the bed. 'Thank you Naomi. Please everyone help Yuka escape' I beg in my thoughts.

Osamu's p.o.v

'I have to get rid of Kyoshi or he will tell the others of my act' I tell myself. "So, wanna rest?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Uh...no thanks" he replied rubbing the back of his head. "You should turn around" we both turned to see a girl. "Who are you?" I asked calmly. "Hokari but my name matters the least. Your going the wrong way" She smiled devilishly. Kyoshi grabbed my arm and pulled back towards him making me fall. "We should run the other way!" he whispered sounding panicked. I looked at him and nodded then got up and turned towards Hokari. "Do you want to come with us?" I asked quietly. She lookd at us and cocked her head to one side. "I can give you hints on how to get out of here. But its most likely impossible" She explained. Kyoshi looked at me like he didnt know me.

"Alright, tell us then" I replied. "I like your braveness but thats what will get you into trouble around here with the other ghosts" she snickered. "Find all the ghosts and give them what they are missing, after that you have to get a confession from the murderer. Afterwards you unite the scraps you came here with, chant 'Sachiko we beg of you' for the amount of people that are there, then one more for Sachiko" she went on. "No idea why its called Sachiko anymore, ever since she left Yuki took her spot. Good luck" Hokari said before walking away. "I have a bad feeling about her" Kyoshi sighed. I rolled my eyes at him and walked past him but he called after me. "Hey, wait up!" he yelled catching up to me.

"Some more memoirs" I point out and he looks at them to. "This would be the third one, so we can only read this one and one more" he said. "I am gonna read them all" I snorted towards him. "What?! Dont you remember?" he gasped. "Of course, but that person was crazy right? Plus dead" I smiled picking up the memoirs and reading out loud. "If anyone finds these then my name is Saeki Osalu. I am being chased by this big man with a hammer, he killed my friend right in front of me. I have come to warn you to never trust the ghost kids! Or anyone for that matter, so please I dont want people to end up like me. Im not going to survive, huh...what a funny way to die. I just hope that my other friends are ok..." I stopped and looked around for the body, it wasnt even near us.

"Lets hurry up and find Yuto, then escape" I said remembering her smiling face. "Right..." Kyoshi mumbled. "I hope Akira is ok as well" he sighed right after. I then remembered that he had crush Akira and i then felt a little weird. "Look, i am sorry for my actions and everything I have done" I smiled. "You are my best friend after all" I went on. He smiled and started walking again and it was obvious something was on his mind. 'Maybe Osamu has changed' Kyoshi thought to himself.