Chapter 13

(Alright, a lot of stuff happens in this chapter heh, I am very appreciative for all of your suggestions =3)

Eiko's p.o.v (starting in third person)

'I wonder how everyone else is...' Eiko thought quietly. He felt someone on his right arm and looked down. He saw Akira hanging on and looking up at him with her big purple eyes as she walked. He couldn't help but smile at her impression then he noticed Reika skipping back and forth humming. "What's got you two so happy all of a sudden?" Eiko asked raising a brow. "I am just thinking of good things and humming my favorite song" Reika smiled. "I am just in high spirits right now!" Akira giggled tugging on his arm. Eiko smiled at his friends as they walked with him.

Just then they were cut off by a ghost girl in a torn outfit with her left eye missing. "Who are you?" Eiko called. The girls gathered behind him as the girl cackled. "Doesn't matter your dead anyways, but just so you won't forget me...my name is Kanno Yuki" she snipped the scissors in her hand. She launched at them and aimed for Reika. "No!" Eiko yelled as he jumped in the way. "Ahh!!" Akira screamed as the scissors punctured through him. "Argh!!! Agh!!" he yelled as he landed hard on the ground. "Eiko!! Heeeeellllppp!!!!!!" Reika called. Eiko didn't know how much longer he had, but as long as they were safe...he didn't care.

Yuka's p.o.v

"Huh? Oh no! Come on!" Yuka told Kyoshi as they jumped over a small gap. They soon arrived to see Akira and Reika over a body. "What happened!?" Kyoshi gasped. "Y-Yuka? Kyo...shi?" Eiko coughed. "After that ghost!" Kyoshi ordered as Akira, Reika and him chased Yuki. "You aren't dying are you!?" Yuka whined. "Pfft, no way...and leave you?" he smiled as a trickle of blood came from his mouth. His smile soon turned into a frown, "I am sorry...I lied to you, I can't make it anymore" he said as he felt dizzy and tired. "No! You can't leave! If you do then I will be all alone!" Yuka cried. *sob* *sniffle* "Yu...ka, I kinda alw...ays had a crush on you..." He managed.

Yuka's eyes widened and she smiled as tears streamed down her face. "I like you to Eiko!" she sniffled. He kissed her on the cheek before his head fell back and all life left his body. "Eiko...?Eiko!?" Yuka whimpered. She got up and looked once more at him before turning and leaving. She had realized she just lost her best friend and now she will have no one. "Onii-chan will leave with Naomi...there is no way I can compete against her...Now Eiko has passed, oh what do I do!?" she whined. (Yes, I kinda ship YukaxSatoshi a LITTLE bit ok. I think they look cute together =|...) "Where is Eiko?" Kyoshi panted.

Yuka looked up at him and he knew what happened. "He....isn't coming back, is he?" Akira asked. Yuka's voice cracked as she said 'He has moved on'. "We need to leave!" Reika whined. "Wait...first we need to know who is left alive!" Yuka retorted. "Well...the people who died are Osamu and Yuto is all I know" Kyoshi shrugged. "E-Emi is also gone... Along with Kin, but Miu hasn't been found" Akira explained. "We need to look for her then! let's go!" Yuka said.

Miu's p.o.v

'I wonder what happened to that Suzumoto girl' Miu asked herself. "Hello?" she heard a familiar voice. "Huh? Suzumoto?" Miu called back happily. "It is you Hora-chan!" Mayu smiled. "Haha! I thought you left me!" Miu admitted. "No I ra-" "You ran into me right?" came a male voice. Miu ran and his behind Mayu. "W-Who is that!?" Miu stumbled. "That's my classmate, Shige-nii!" Mayu smiled happily. Sakutaro looked back but his expression was unreadable. "Mayu...I am sorry," he sighed as he took a step closer. "I don't blame you! Remember? I forgave you" she smiled. She ran up and hugged him and he returned it.

"Are you two a couple?" Miu asks. They pulled away blushing and looking away. "No, nothing like that...we are just really close" Sakutaro explained. "Really? You two would look cute together! I bet I could help you" Miu giggled as she smiled. "Who does she remind you of Shige-nii?" Mayu giggled. "Shinohara...haha, that girl sure is weird" Sakutaro said. Mayu felt alone inside, she wanted to be more then friends with him...but how would he react? (Yes I also ship these two) "Now, if you are looking for your friends then I say continue on the path you are on now" Sakutaro explained. "Thank you! I hope you two will get together! If not I will somehow make you to fall in love!" Miu called running.

"What a strange little girl," Mayu giggled. "Listen Shige-nii...I wanted to know if, well I know this ain't the place to ask but...if we ever make it out that is, if you would want to go out somewhere?" Mayu asked. Sakutaro smiled and hugged her as she blushed. "Of course! I am buying though" he laughed. It was great to have him back.

(This didn't take as long as I thought it would, well I hope you enjoyed it!)