Chapter 10

Miu's p.o.v

I really should've thanked Hokari for the tips. Technically I didn't have a choice cause she was already gone before I could even open my mouth. As I continue walking I call for my friends cause I really wanted to get out of here. "Yuka! Akira!? Eiko! Kin!" but no matter how much I yelled, it just echoed back. I felt like crying, why did this have to happen to us? 'I will be scarred for life if I make it out of here' I sigh to myself. I just felt lost and hopeless without anyone by my side. I decided that since I was going to die somehow, I will die trying to give all the ghost kids things they are missing.

"Are you all alone?" I heard a soft calm voice. I turn and see a girl that was about 16 behind me. I instantly froze thinking she was gonna hurt me. "Dont worry I am a good ghost...I died here a while ago, my name is Suzumoto Mayu" the ghost bowed. "I'm Hora Miu" I smile. "Cute name!" Mayu grinned. "Thank you! I love your name as well" I giggled. This was going to be great having her here, I might be happy to stay here with her. "So, let me help you" Mayu insisted grabbing my hand and running. "Wait where are we going?" I asked running along. "I am gonna give you a little push" she reassured me. "Oh ok" I shrugged going along with it.

Mayu brought me outside and halted to a stop. "Well, this is a good start...now I will help you but I am afraid if I help to much I'll get punished" she explained. " Can you at least tell me what I have to do?" I begged. "There is a bag with a tongue in it somewhere near us, I will stay with you but I can't help you unless you really need it" she smiled. "You might have to be the most kindest ghost I have ever met" I giggled since I never really met ghosts in my life till now. "Aw thanks!" she sounded very happy. (I always thought that since Morishige went crazy that he would be that kind if ghost to kill the living on sight and for Mayu to be the one to help everyone so ya...)

Yuka's p.o.v

Kizami let go of my neck and looked at me. "I know! Just so you can't get away" he smirked evilly. He grabbed the knife and sliced deep cuts into my ankles. "Gaahhhh!! AAHH!" I scream in pain. It felt horrible, I never really felt pain this excruciating. "Stop! Let me go!!" I cry. *whimper* *sob* "Poor Yuka, Lucky for you I have some more toys to try out. Be right back don't move from that spot" he said firmly. "Help!" I yelled out hoping someone would rescue me. "Yuka?" I heard a familiar voice. "Hello?" I call out again. "It's Ms. Yui, here let me help you!" she insisted. She took of the ropes and I was free, so I hugged her and then Kizami came back.

"What's this? Are you here to watch the fun?" he cackled. "No! You aren't to touch this little girl" Ms. Yui says angrily at him. "Who is gonna stop me?" he smiled. "Yuka, run away and whatever you hear don't turn back" Ms. Yui told me. "Bu-" "Go!" she yelled again and I ran. I tripped over my cut ankles and rolled down the stairs. "Ouch..." I whined as I heard noises from up the stairs. I ran away from them but my ankles hurt so I fell again. "Waaaahhh! Onii-chan!!!" I cried. My ankles were in pretty bad shape and the cuts made it so I couldn't walk. I decided to use my arms and crawl, it hurt cause the floor wasn't exactly smooth. I dodged the holes in the floor so I would fall through.

As I continued I could hear noises coming from the hall ahead of me. "H-help!" I tried to yell but it came out a whisper. I felt dizzy and my arms have out so I landed on the floor. "Ouch!" I screamed which must have been loud enough for the voices to hear. "Yuka!" I heard before everything went black and I didn't remember anything. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ "Huh? Ouch..." I wince as my ankles sting and my head feels like it's splitting. "Yuka! Your ok" I heard a familiar voice. "Kyoshi?" I reply then he nods. "Osamu is here to" He smiled happily. "Hello," I dip my head to them then I fall back down on the floor. "I am to tired to move..." I whine. "Your ankles are also in bad shape" Kyoshi said with a concerned look on his face. "Yea...I can't walk" I explain and they nod. "We have to find the others, so I will carry you" Kyoshi said determinedly.