★ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 ★

1

1. Who was your favorite character and why?

2. Who was your least favorite character and why?

3. What was your favorite scene and/or chapter in the book?

4. Which was your least?

5. Were there any boring/dragging/unnecessary parts to you?

6. What is something you wanted to see more of? (Whether it's more of Ria's relationship with her friends. Ashton's relationship with his friends. More artistic moments between Ashton and Ria. Anything!)

7. Which character do you wish had more development?

8. What was your overall take from the book?

9. Who's POV did you prefer? Ashton's or Ria's?

10. Who was the most relatable character for you?

 Who was the most relatable character for you?

1. There are four antagonists in this book (not necessarily bad people, but people who are in the way of Ashton and/or Ria's happiness). Who is the most redeemable?

a. Vivian

b. Vincent

c. Daniel

d. Chris

2. Which friendship seemed like the strongest in this book?

a. Ria & Jared

b. Ria & Sophia

c. Ria & Chris

d. Ashton & Daniel

e. Ashton & Dea

3. Which side character(s) would you want to see a spin-off for? (This is hypothetical!)

a. Jared & Vivian

b. Sophia & Dea

c. Daniel

d. Vincent

e. Chris

4. Which element would you want to see more of in the book?

a. exploring

b. art

c. dates

d. friendship

e. drama...😂

5. Who was your favorite ship in the book?

a. Ashton x Ria

b. Ria x Chris

c. Sophia x Dea

d. Jared x Sophia

e. Vivian x Jared

f. Ashton x Vivian

In the Previous Versions of Strokes (If you want to see the original (AWFUL) draft of the story, it's up on my page!)

If you want to see the original (AWFUL) draft of the story, it's up on my page!)

1. Chris never showed up.

2. Ria ended up sleeping with Daniel at the end instead.

3. Sophia's story was the main side story. (Somehow Jared shined over her in this version)

4. Daniel was with Ashton when he met Ria and was so drunk he spilled his drink on her, sparking Ashton and Ria's attention towards each other. (I honestly hated that beginning though.)

5. Ria actually went on one date with Brandon while she was seeing Ashton.

6. Jared got Jaz (a character I deleted) pregnant but he was still going to end up falling for Vivian.

7. Jared and Sophia never dated. He was just in love with her.

8. Ria lost the baby because she accidentally overdosed on Ashton's drugs.

9. Ashton and Ria both confessed they loved each other and were moving on to a serious relationship. (Hahahaha! Sorry guys!)

10. Daniel attempted to have sex with Ria before Ashton left permanently.

11. The trip to Flordia included all the characters.

12. Ashton and Ria would have sex in public places (this was Ashton's kink). ADULT STUFF: He fingered her on their first date at a restaurant. They had sex in a movie theatre. They (almost) had sex in his studio but Dea showed up. They had sex in Fallon's office, two times in a row. (I didn't like this and didn't have time to include it, so I ended up taking it out.)

13. Dea was evil towards Ria and didn't want her and Ashton together because she didn't trust Ria.

13a. Dea was also Ashton's ex and that made Ria extremely insecure.

14. Vivian and Ashton shared a kiss the same night Ria figured out she was in love with Ashton.

15. Vivian was a bish to Ria and everyone besides Ashton. She was extremely seductive. She ran away from Vincent because she owed him money. Her entire backstory was completely different.

16. Ria didn't have an obsession with the stars and Ashton didn't have one with the ocean. I brought this in due to my recent infatuation with life and the universe and it kind of just came out of me when I was writing their characters.

17. Ria didn't have anxiety or bipolar disorder. Only Ashton suffered a mental illness. I didn't plan for Ria to have one until it just came out and I put a lot of my issues into her.

18. Ria wasn't very likable at first. She wasn't as gentle, wise or understanding. This new version of her, I reeeeally love.