one

DAY ONE

Y/n glanced up at the door as a boy came rushing in.

"Hey, Mr.Del- uh..." the young boy froze in spot, looking at the girl standing in Mr.Delmar's place. "Who... who are you?"

"Y/n."

"Well, I'm Parker... Peter, uhm-"

The girl raised her eyebrow at the boy, watching him stumble over his words. Finally, he cleared his throat, stepping away from his spot by the door and moving closer to the front of the counter. "Peter... Parker."

"Okay, Parker Peter." The girl smirked lightly as Peter's cheeks shot red from embarrassment. "What would you like?"

Peter glanced at the menu, already knowing what he wanted. "A number 5, and um, uh, pickles... and can you smoosh it down real flat?" The boy asked, motioning a 'smooshing' movement with his hands.

Y/n nodded, doing as told while Peter mumbled a shy "thanks."

"So uh... where's Mr.Delmar?"

Peter paid as Y/n handed him his sandwich. "Grocery shopping."

Peter nodded, a loose strand of his hair lightly bouncing at the movement. "Cool, cool, and you...?"

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "Didn't you have somewhere to be, Parker?"

The boy then nodded again. "Yeah... yeah, I do! Thanks again, Y/n!"

Peter gave Murph a little scratch behind the ears, then rushed out.

__________
unedited.