ten

DAY TEN

"okay but Thor is a literal GOD, Peter." Y/n explained.

Peter agreed at the fact. "I know, but nobody is cooler than Mr. Stark."

Y/n chuckled, "That's very true, Petey."

The conversation fell quiet, as the two continued eating their Cold Stone Ice Cream.

"Is Mr.Delmar related to one of your parents?" Peter randomly asked, curious about why his friend called Mr.Delmar 'uncle'.

Y/n choked on her ice cream, taken off guard by the sudden question. "What."

Peter just looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Oh! No, he's just a family friend."

The boy's mouth falls into a shape of an 'o', "ooh. okay yeah, makes sense."

The conversation once again became quiet. Peter looked at the person sitting in front of him with a small smile as she poked at her almost-empty cup of ice cream.

Y/n glanced up at him with a small smile, reaching out to adjust his crooked glasses.

"Would you like to come over?" Peter asked, his question coming out in a breathless whisper.

He paused, suddenly realizing what he just said. "Um, only if you want to. I- uh, Aunt May would love to meet you. And we can invite Ned if you want-"

Y/n smiled brightly, nodding her head. "I'd love to come over and meet your Aunt May, Peter."

__________
Unedited
a/n: eh.
hi, i moved houses and internet school sucks. have a nice day