six

DAY SIX

Peter walked to the queens theater, feeling excitement erupt from his chest. He couldn't wait to see Y/n. Whether this was a date or not.

_

When Y/n arrived at the Queens Theater, she was greeted by a very happy Peter. He was leaning against a wall, playing a game on his phone, his face immediately lighting up when he saw her.

"Hi, Petey!" The girl said, looking over the boy in front of her.

"Hi, Y/n!" He grinned, his cheeks rising up to touch the edges of his glasses.

They both walked into the theaters building and bought two tickets for The Incredibles 2 agreeing that it was a movie they both wanted to see.

Peter also bought gummy worms and Y/n's favorite movie snack.

_

"I'm so excited" Y/n smiled, once the two settled in their seats.

The ads were halfway through, and people ate their popcorn while upcoming movie trailers showed on the large screen. And finally, after everybody made sure their phones were silent and off, the movie began.

The room was filled with the sounds emitting from the speakers. And even some giggles and gasps from the movie-watchers.

Then, around the end of the movie, both Y/n and Peter reached their hands into the empty popcorn bucket, completely unaware there was only 1 popped kernel left.

Their fingers brushed against each other, like a cliché movie. They both looked to each other with a blush, luckily hidden from the darkness.

Peter stared at the girl beside him, who was sharing the same embarrassed look. How can somebody be so beautiful?

Y/n thought the same and resisted the urge to get just a little closer. To close the small proximity between their faces.

Peter's eyes never left hers, and it felt that time itself has slowed down. But that was proven wrong when the lights flickered on, and most of the people were already gone and have left.

_________
unedited

a/n:  hey you crusty biscuits! how you doing? hopefully good (:

a/n: 
hey you crusty biscuits!
how you doing? hopefully good (:

anyway, i have a question for you all.

should i make this book Peter Park before Spiderman or Spiderman Parker? Let me know

i hope you all have a nice dayeveningnight!
drink some water,
eat some healthies,
ily ♡