twenty one

DAY TWENTY ONE

It was past midnight, and everyone was sat in the living room, watching Dear John.

Aunt May had her head rested on Ben's shoulder, her eyes red and puffy from crying throughout the movie. A tissue box was rested on his lap for her easy access.

Y/n and Peter sat side by side, sharing a blanket. Their knees were touching, making Peter blush the entire time.

Y/n turned her head away from her notebook she was writing in to the boy next to her when she felt his shoulders shudder. His eyes were watery, his wet bottom eyelashes visible to the girl whom he sat so close to.

Y/n couldn't hold back the smile that made it's way onto her lips, as her eyes took in his face as if this was the first and last time she'll see him.

His eyes were brown. And it wasn't the color of chocolate or coffee that most people explained them as. They were the wet dirt after the rain, that morning smell she always loved; crisp and refreshing. And it was the hot cocoa on a cold day, which warms your entire body from one sip. His eyes were comforting. A type of brown she never knew existed until now.

And his eyebrow had that weird edge, that always made her laugh. He knew about it and tried to tame it before. But that really only made it worse. His eyebrows were untamed, a complete mess. Just like his hair that always rests on his forehead in curls.

His hair was absolutely beautiful. And that was something you don't usually think. But it was true. They shined against the light and his curls bounced with every movement he made.

"Y/n?" Peter turned to the girl who was unknowingly staring at him for who knows long. But he was oblivious and distracted from their knees touching.

"Hm?"

The tips of their nose touched, making both of their faces turn red as they both leaned back.

Peter just shook his head, the words he wanted to say completely forgotten.

Ben and May both stood up, catching the two young teen's attention.

"I think I'm going to bed now," Aunt May yawned, stretching her back and smiling fondly at Ben who watched her with a matching smile.

Benjamin laughed, "I guess I have too then as well. Goodnight kiddos."

Peter waved, grinning when Ben ruffled his hair. "Goodnight!"

_________
Unedited

a/n:
I tried something new?

+ Instagram needs to stop recommending me couple videos. I know I'm single and going to die alone, leave me be