nineteen

DAY NINETEEN

"Hey look," Peter said, showing his phone to Y/n.

She looked at the photo and laughed, showing him her phone as well

She looked at the photo and laughed, showing him her phone as well. "We were looking at the same thing!" She grinned, laughing at the coincidence.

The opening of a door interrupted their laughter as an elderly couple walked in, the lady grabbing a bag of chips as the man walked up to the two teens near the register

The opening of a door interrupted their laughter as an elderly couple walked in, the lady grabbing a bag of chips as the man walked up to the two teens near the register. "Kids these days, always on their phones."

The women placed the chips on the counter, standing near her husband. "Don't disrupt their date, dear. At least they're enjoying each other's presence," she smiled.

Peter blushed at the word "date," looking down at his phone in an attempt to hide his reddening cheeks.

"That would be a $1.50," Y/n said. "Would you like a bag?"

The man paid, shaking his head. "Oh no thank you, she's trying not to use any plastic bags. Ever since she found out about plastic bags looking like Jellyfish and killing them turtles, she's completely against them bags now."

The women laughed, touching her turtle necklace. "Come on, my love. Have a nice day, dears!"

Both teens watched as the couple left the Deli, arms linked.

"That was cute."

Peter nodded, his face color now returning to normal. "Yeah-ah!"

Y/n turned her head at his sudden scream when she saw a medium-sized spider.

Peter, in fear, grabbed her wrist and ran across the deli to get far away from the spider as possible.

Murph, meowing from the boy's scream, woke up and stretched. He noticed the spider, and stepped on it with his paw, immediately killing the arachnid.

Peter sighed a breath of relief. Tensing when he looked down to see him almost holding his crush's hand. He immediately let go, holding his own hands behind his back, "Uhm, sorry."

Y/n laughed. "You're afraid of spiders? Maybe you'll be like Batman and become Spiderman."

Peter looked at her with an amused look. "Because Batman was scared of bats?"

"Yeah. So that makes you Spiderman, doesn't it?"
__________
unedited

a/n:
Peter Parker is afraid of spiders.
also hi please recycle and use reusable bags if you can, save the turtles for that poor old lady.

me @ u nerds

me @ u nerds.

honestly your comments make me laugh, and a lot of you are so relatable,, like,, same.

p.s. i had an easter egg hidden in chapter thirteen, and so far about two people pointed it out.  (;

okay on a final note
NUMBER 3 ON SPIDERMANXREADER AND #4 ON PETERXREADER HOW IS THAT EVEN SKSKSKMW that's actually unbelievable to me because there's SO many amazing Peter parker / Spiderman fanfics and for my story to be in the top 5 is just insane. I never thought it would actually happen- this book was just something I uploaded for fun and just ahhh thank you