N a t s u k i !

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
"Hey everyone!" Sayori called to us as my stomach grumbled loudly. As she came in, some boy came in. Who was he anyways? Where did he come from, to go into our club with Sayori and try to join it? Or was I going to conclusions, since he was most likely the new member of the club... but I just didn't expect it to be a boy. That's the reason I made cupcakes, I was hungry and starving though.

The reason why I was suffering with food is because my dad would starve me. If I ever tried to eat something, he would stop me and kill me and my brain cells more with each time he hit me. After my mom died, he blamed it on me, my birth. I don't wanna trust anyone... not even my friends or the family that I have left. I hate him and I had been broken by him, trying to hide my scars and bruises whenever I'm outside with my clothing that doesn't even wash most of the time. If I get lucky, I'll sneak into the laundry room and wash them. 

"Ugh, you had to bring a boy, Sayori? Way to kill the atmosphere," I said, sort of angrily. I didn't even want a boy in the first place. It seemed that him and Monika new eachother, although Sayori was oblivious to this. I wasn't listening, so I looked to my frienemy, Yuri. She was kind of an edgelord and we would get into fights sometimes, but she was still cool since I got her to read some of my manga collection of Parfait Girls. She was fully into the newcomer, and was looking at him intently. She was shaking a lot and her book was down from her face for once. What an obsessed freak. What a cute obsessed freak.

My thought bubble popped when I heard Sayori call my name. "... Natsuki makes the ultra best cupcakes! She even made some just for our little celebration for the Mike! We can set up, I'll get the cupcakes!"

"Hey," I cut in to Sayori's self request," I should be the one to get the cupcakes since I made them!" It was true, so I felt a little jealousy for her trying to get it. I got up awkwardly and went to the back of the room where the cupcake tray was before Sayori could cut in to grab them. I held up the tray the best I could with the little strength I had while everyone put the desks in a circle. I came back with a now fake proud persona on my face and I put the tray down on the table.

"Tadaaaaa!!" I pulled up the top of the tray to reveal the cupcakes I had made yesterday, a flawless white frosting untouched with decorative cut pieces of chocolate to design the mouth, nose, eyes and ears of a cute cat. Everyone cooed at the masterpiece that I had made where I could have gotten a black eye if it had failed...

"I'll go get some tea...!" Yuri said with sort of a smile. It was sort of cute, to be honest. But I wouldn't have my heart bust out to anyone, it would be a total disaster.

Everyone took a cupcake and Sayori, who had already gotten frosting on her puffy face after her took a bite, exclaimed in pleasure;"Natsuki this is wonderful! I told everyone that you were the best baker in the world and I was sooooooo right! Right, Mike?"

The newcomer, who's name was Mike I was guessing, was looking for a place to take a bite... I was becoming impatient for him to take it already... I could feel the blush appear on my cheeks as I watched him intently for his reaction.

I think he saw me and it motivated him to take a bite. His eyes lit up slightly and I could hear him muffle out an 'mm' as he chewed on the first bite of his cupcake. "This is really good Natsuki, thank you for making them for me," he thanked me kindly. But... he noticed that I made them for him...

"W-well I didn't make them for you... fucking idiot..." I said under my breath the last part. F-freaking Baka...!!!

Yuri came back afterwards with the tea and set all of them besides everyone's cupcake. I could see a bit of red on her sleeves and something in her pocket but I didn't mind it, she probably got some of the powder on her hands and arms, tea can get things really messy the way she makes it.

Mike took a sip and acted cheerful, more cheerful than what he was like when he tasted my cupcake! I instantly felt... rejected... how could he like flavored water more than the pastry that I worked my ass off to make?! I felt myself getting sick at the thought and my dejected stomach added to it so I sat down silently while Yuri poured my tea in.

The glory of it of some sort was that she was bending, so I had somewhat of a view... god I can't believe I'm saying this... because I'm into girls and boys. I don't know the chemistry of it yet so just deal with it! I just had a full advantage to look at her breasts because I was into it! Don't judge me... 💢

I took a bite out of my own creation and the sugar sank in my like an anchor dumped into the sea. I felt more regenerated after eating the whole thing, and took another. I was basically loosing myself in them. I finally finished after the 5th one that I snook in my mouth without anyone noticing that I took that one, a fourth and a third beforehand.

"Ok everyone!" Monika stood up and cheerily called out to us. "Remember to share your poems," she looked at Mike, "so we can share them tomorrow! Ok Mike?"

"Uhm... sure!" He said hesitantly.

We all said ok to this and we all gone home after cleaning up and gathering all our things. I remembered my dad wouldn't be back before noon, so I had time. I would make a sandwich and hide from him. He would play this 'game' when he came home late drunk to find me and r... to... to...... I can't say it. But it's bad.

Luckily I had the keys and I opened the door to the house that had always given me the chills of unwelcoming silence but the voices that my head concocted of my dad that always drifted through the air were unbearable. It's like I had to camp here every night with the dangers of a fatal disease getting to me, which in this case was my dad beating me to death and messing with my head. I didn't feel like eating, I ate all the cupcakes and I had a stomachache. I closed the door gently like the fear had taken control of me and I hurried to my room where the voices wouldn't get to me.

I sat at my desk and took out a piece of paper. Writing a poem would be tough, but I had something in mind. I wrote in my "cutesy" way of writing:

Natsuki:
Monkeys can climb
Crickets can leap
Horses can race
Owls can seek
Cheetahs can run
Eagles can fly
People can try
But that's about it.

I then heard a door open.

It was my dad obviously. He would come for me, I knew it... I hid under my bed, aware of his footsteps up the stairs. "N-Natsukiiiiiiii~ hiccup..." He was obviously drunk. The intoxicating and stinging smell of alcohol reeked in my room as he searched for me, and the whipping of a belt took place. The cat calls turned into frustration, anger that was fueled by false opinion. He cursed, screamed, hiccuped about how much he missed my mom and how it was all because of me... it was my fault... I was a mistake... all because of me... that she wasn't looking for a kid like me so I had to be punished... I whimpered silently as he kept looking for me and ruining everything.

I relied on my hearing to listen to him leave my room, searching around the house for me. I cried myself to sleep under the rug, no protection from this haunting house of mines. Why father... why...

Words: 1426