M o n i k a !

Sorry, the player chose a... Mike chose a wrong path and made Natsuki snap on him. Get it? Hehe... anyways, I brought up a new game for him to play while I was chasing after Sayori. I revived Yuri and she was now back in the club room. I took off the cursor to spy on Yuri and them. But the thing is, something... changed... in me while I was running after her.

As I chased, I... fell. Out of a vent. Onto Sayori. I didn't ever see this in my visions, so it was very unexpected but at least I had a cushion to break my fall. The time I got up I saw Sayori flat on the ground, poor her. I carried her up into her house, she was lighter than you would expect for a curvy girl. Up to her room, I patched her head up to stop the bleeding dent in her head. I was very grateful she was breathing. I sat down at her couch, turning on the TV with the remote that wasn't bothered to be unstuck from the couch cushions. Furthermore it was dusty, explaining that she hadn't used the TV in a while.

I flipped through channels until, once, I fell asleep.
.
.
.
"Wake up."
I instantly opened my eyes. My head hurt and my nose was bleeding. What was going on? I saw three files in front of me... again. This stupid dream again. I walked up to the files, this was like a checkpoint or how they were doing. Sayori's was... different. Her depression rate went up to 99. Wait... 99?? Ohhh no. I can't check on Yuri's profile. Or Natsuki's. Or my 'goal'. Sayori now mattered. She WAS the one who brought our group together. She...
...stop lying to yourself Monika. You LIKE her. You love her. Stop this.
I ran up the stairs and saw Sayori bundled up in her bed. Crying. Sobbing... I was so stupid...
I ran up to her and found her crying in her sleep.
"Sayori. Sayori... wake up...." I wanted to hold her in my arms for eternity and time to come. "I love you... I love you so much... please... wake up... for me..."
Those words were what pulled me into a kiss, salty tears embedded it as much as a strawberry tasting kiss. Using that toothpaste that I prescribed her worked out in the end.

"I love you too..."

Sorry if it was short...
Words: 414