Monika!

Beep... beep... beep... beep...

I opened my eyes. I could see blobs of peach, purple, and pastel pink.

My vision started to come back in. Sayori was crying into Yuri's arms, Natsuki having her head down.

I couldn't remember anything except their names, and that dream... what was that dream...? Was it a dream at all?

No one knew I was up. "S...Sa...yor... Sayo-ri...?"

Sayori raises her head up, her eyes full of water and her face red. Her pale blue eyes got its color again, and she smiled widely.

"M-Monika! Babe! I'm so glad... you were... you... you..." she tried to stutter out words but she ended up failing and laid her head down on my lap while holding my hand. Yuri and Natsuki smiled.

"Yu... Yuri... can I... s-see your; arms...?"

Yuri was confused as she lifted the sleeve of her turtleneck and revealed her arm, which was free of scars.

I turnt to Natsuki as she put down her sleeve. She looked... bigger. Not like the malnourished Natsuki.

And as of Sayori... she was the same old Sayori. My Sayori. Not a depressed one. I could tell.

"W-what... happened...?"

Yuri budged in; "You fainted in the clubroom a week ago. We came to the doctor and found out that you had a coma... and a tumor. They pulled it out a few hours ago and they said to wait here until you awoken."

"Oh..."

"Yeah," Natsuki chimed in. "But we're just glad you're ok now."

~Time Skip~

I didn't need a wheelchair, so I was able to walk with my friends and get out of there, still in a hospital gown.

As of what I now knew, Sayori was my lover. Yuri didn't cut, Natsuki wasn't treated poorly by her dad, and Sayori wasn't depressed. Thank heavens. We were just 4 girls who hanged out, I guess.

The sun set down under the trees and the houses as we went out onto the driveway, on the way to Yuri's car.

Sayori pecked my cheek as we got there. And at least I didn't have to finish any work from school.

Everything was nice that Saturday. And at least I won't have to make up school work, hehe.

And to my surprise, Mike was there! Not the player. He hugged me and I hugged him. He said he didn't come in to see you because he was too scared, Sayori laughed for 3 minutes straight off of it; it wasn't really that funny though.

The game that I had in my head was... basically a lie. The whole thing. Our club isn't Doki Doki Literature Club: it's the Litet-Manga Club... as Natsuki made it.

But at last, the game was over.

Sayonara, Doki Doki Literature Club.

~F I N~

Words: 471