Y u r i !

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I woke up in the morning after a dream of my... crush. I got up out of bed tenderly and wearily went to my bathroom. I looked into the mirror. What had I become? A monster, that's what.

I wasn't feeling excited by anything, so I was happy for now. I brushed my teeth carefully to avoid cutting my gums, and washed my face with my wet hands covered in soap suds after working my acne treatment into a lather. I rinsed them as well as my face and got ready. I looked at myself in the rectangular mirror, revealing a slim but tedious and model-ready body. But the only thing that was wrong, the cuts randomly decorated on my body. And the horrid thing was that I knew what they were from.

I was into knives, and most were covered with my blood. I couldn't stand being too jumpy from happiness, not even a millisecond. If I did, I would go crazy and try to flee from the scene with no excuse, go to a tight and evacuated corner and cut myself head to toe. My ankles were even sliced open by the sharpest knives in my collection. And there was now a new source of this giddiness that I could not escape no matter how much I tried. It was Mike, the new member of my literature club.

I got dressed, trying to ignore my blasted mirror from shaming me of what I was inside, a demon of the night. I was always on time in school, I wasn't one of the late-sleepers like Sayori. I grabbed my bag, which contained my school books, my poem, and the sharpest knife that could have cut my bag open if I didn't have a cover to block the sharp iron piece of death, and headed out of my door. Going to school, I didn't see any people heading the same direction as me, so I sang a bit. I didn't really think I was a good singer; I never gave anyone a taste of my music thinking that it would sound like a type of bitterness to their ears. My voice cut deep into what seemed like morning silence, and alone I was with my music and thoughts; trapped in a bubble that no knife of mines could pop.

Don't let me see what I am
cause I can't stand it, no I cant
I'm coming back round again
It's been over a year, I thought this was the end

And now I don't remember comfort
because what I am is what I'm not
I don't belong here, it's just hopeless
Find me a way out if you love me at all

Don't let me hear what they say
cause I can't stand it everyday
I'm thinking that I should leave now
And I don't think I'm coming back this time

Cause now I dont remember comfort
because what I am is what I'm not
This phantom skin it's weird to live in
So find me a way out if you love me at all  see less...

As I finished my song, I was coincidentally at the school. I went inside to see an... average amount of people there, dwindling around like always on their phones or jibber jabbering with their friends. I guess Mike showed up late because of... Sayori. A shame that he was with her. He would be better off with me, we would be so in love that we would get married and scurry off to a paradise, alone. Alone with each other...

The thought burst when I realized that I was visibly shaking and blushing like mad outside the entrance. I shook my head slightly and went to my classroom, eager to see my beloved Mike in the club.

••••. 💓OvO💓 .••••

I fast walked to the club room, eager to get there before Mike so I can see his handsome face. I walked in to see Natsuki already there.

I ignored her and she ignored me after a quick nod to eachother like always. I opened my favorite book of The Portrait Of Markov, very different to Natsuki's cutesy and 'childish' but rather interesting manga. The book intrigues me every time I read it, it's way of words always hypnotize me into what seems like a trance.

The next thing I know, Monika, Sayori, and the man of my dreams is in the room.

"Hey everyone!" Monika's cheerily voice fills the room as Sayori bursts out with a "HI!!!" and my love does a cute but awkward wave.

I'm withdrawn to him like a bee to a lilac, attracted to his cute and dreamy eyes that I would die for to look at mines. I stood up while Natsuki stands with to greet them. I was only there to take more of a glance at my soon to be lover... I don't know how he could be such a blockhead... yet so hot and charming that I couldn't stand it but to make my arms bleed tremendously! Oh the glory of how it was- amazing... Oh no, I feel excited again. I take the knife that I had stored in my bag this morning and sneak outside the room without making anyone question my presence; to the stairwell right underneath the third, unused floor.

And the knife does it's job.

Aha short story, summers been a week and my dad is making me go to the pool- I just wanted to finally finish this god forsaken chapter so yea. You're welcome.

Words: 929