M o n i k a .

I as surprised when she had said this, hugging me and crying in my arms at that moment. Things got like this because of me. Because of me. But it got me the one I love, and I was happy now.

We broke the hug as I put my hands on her shoulders. "Know that I'm here for you now. I know about your depression; I just wanted to help. I love you and there's nothing that could change that. Ok?"

She nodded in response. But I wasn't honest about one last thing. "And there's something that I need to show you." She tilted her head in confusion, not wanting to say words. I pulled up the empty scroller as she stared at it in utter shock.

"Monika... what is that thing??" She questioned. I couldn't even begin to say what it was, so I showed her.

I transferred to it: spawn//natsuki.chr_cupcakes[Act1]^^Sayonara.Sayori.bedroom
Suddenly, a tray of Natsuki's cupcakes had appeared on her bed: the magic of the scroller. And me in general.

Sayori took one to inspect it, then took a bite; her eyes lit up immediately and she looked at me dumbfounded.

"You... oh jeezus Monika... what the fuck," she put her hand on her head. I never heard her curse before... never in the history of our friendship did I hear her curse. "I don't even know anymore. I now have a girlfriend who can spawn anything with a pop up scroller..." she stayed silent. "...do you know how to cure my depression...?"

To cure her depression was as easy as a cupcake. At least. I pulled up her file: Sayori, your łøvērłłvòeęr
Depression: ////////\\ 89.7682%
Confused, Sad, Depressed

I tried to slide the bar to the left itself, it wouldn't budge. I used my hand to, it slid, stopped, and slid down all the way down. Like a window.

Sayori! Your lover. Depression: /\\\\\\\\\ 6.09962974%
Confused, Unsure, Happy

Sayori perked up at this. She hugged me so tight until I couldn't breathe. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!!!!!"

She kissed me on the face and my lips. I smiled in delight. Like this... something seemed off. Very... off.

Nonetheless, I was going to give her the world.

Words: 377