M o n i k a . . .

It was a faithful Saturday, me and Sayori now lived in a bigger, better house. Even bigger, even better. We had a dog, a cat, Sayori and me shared a room. It was perfect, obviously. I created the world. I cooked, and we both cleaned the house while Sayori blasted music out of her phone. Yuri and Natsuki were ok now too, I coded that Yuri doesn't cut and Natsuki didn't have an abusive dad, she now had a dad and a mom in a semi big house. Of course I coded that they never had those things. But then the ice ball that I felt in my stomach grew, I was so oblivious to what it was even.

We were laying in bed on our phone, our dog that we named Chocolate and our cat named Vanilla. I always called Sayori Strawberry and she called me Cinnamon because of this. It was cute.

But then I had a thought. What if what I did was wrong...? I felt like Sayori couldn't be so cheerful ALL the time. And I didn't even notice: the scroll bar showed up.

Monika. JUST MONIKA.
Depression: ///\\\\\\\ 29.9193%
JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUST
more...

The depression bar went up 20 percent. "Honeybun, why did the scroll bar show up??" Sayori turnt to me, and then the scroll bar.

I looked up at her and turnt it down, giving her a reassuring smile. "No no, I'm alright. Hold on for a sec, I'm gonna use the bathroom." I put Vanilla aside and went to the grand hallway. I went down to my bathroom (Sayori had her own bathroom) and obviously I didn't have to actually use the bathroom. I sat on the toilet. Why wasn't I happy? Should I... no. The scroll bar popped up immediately.

The description was a blur.

Depression ////////// 100%

Wait... how? Was it malfunctioning? I didn't feel anything.

Delete Monika.chr?

What...?

Delete Monika.chr?

No, I-

Delete Monika.chr?

No!

Delete Monika.chr?

N-

Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?
Delete Monika.chr?

Please... no... I don't wanna... no! I stood up over the screaming of 'Delete Monika.chr' and grabbed hold of the scroll bar, although too weak to rip it. I was going to give up just because cause I'm weak...?

I tried to rip it. I tried to tear it into nonexistent pieces.

I fell unconscious, or so I thought. A guardian angel... person... who are you? Who...

Sayori!

I opened my eyes. Little Microsoft scroll bars showed up in a circle around me. I took the hand and we both took the my scroll bar to hand.

.

.

.

T E A R R R R R R R ! !

...everything was at a loss.

Everything was dark around me. The walls, the floor. I couldn't see, I realized. I couldn't hear anything, except the pounding in my head and my heart. I couldn't feel either...

Am I dead...?

Words: 513