M o n i k a !

Umm, reader? I know this is fourth wall breaking but I'm still in control of this game, or at least this story. I can literally change and revive the story plot line for what I know. You shouldn't worry about my problem, or would you like to know?

I don't know if you would or not, but guessing by the curiosity that you and everyone on this game and the outside world has, I'll tell you. I can go to the future and the past, and I've seen everything. There's a surprising meaning to this world and our existence. But if I tell you, you'll end up like Yuri or Sayori~

I teleported myself to the club room. I get everyone to go to their seats, yadda yadda yadda. Yuri try's to get away but I know what she'll do. Cut her wrists again like a banshee. At least Sayori doesn't do that!

Anyways, everyone was sharing poems, so while Mike was getting... closer... to Natsuki, I went to share poems with my good ol' friend with a blood red bow on the side of her head.

"Oh, hey Monika! You wanted to trade poems?" Sayori asked me in her obviously fake persona. Her hair all up in a bunch, bags under her eyes that's covered with makeup, dry lips trying to be healed, the signs are there.

"Well, I need to tell you something first, it's a secret though; don't tell anyone, ok?" I said to her in a low whisper. Mike glanced at us while reading the pinkette's poem, but as he glanced away I pulled up my scroller. I was loading up how much Sayori was depressed. The first time I saw her joining my club, she was at 47%. Pretty damn heavy for someone who could act up a little cutesy and tear-free face for almost half of each day. Well, she was now at 85% over what I've been doing to her and filling her head with negative thoughts that she made as rainclouds. Rainclouds above her head, pouring down on her with every negative thing that's going on in her head which I can see all of it.

We traded papers and I brought up the bar of the depression meter. I know, it's harsh and I know that she was suffering, but at least I wasn't a literal yandere, although I wouldn't directly kill anybody.

All she could see out of my poem were 'truths' that she had made up for herself. Worthless, a pity, she was an accident and a mistake. That no one loved her, ironic thing is that I did. But I loved Mike to the point I had to do this.

================================
-_____________________                                  
Sayori.chr_00025192061895144
Status with Mike.chr_0001215225___ Best Friend, Developing Crush
Depression rate: /////////\ 91%
How she dies: Hangs herself
================================

She finished reading my poem with a grieved expression on her face, sweating but trying to crack open one of her sunshine smiles. "I-it's... great! I... I-I..."

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I say to her. She covers up things poorly and this was the storyline, so this is what had to happen.

It had to.

I bet I hit you with a cliffhanger, suck it loser haha-
Words: 531