S a y o r i.

All I saw now was Monika, laying unconscious on my tiled bathroom floor of my old house. Wake up dammit... wake up...

As if my prayers were answered, Monika woke up with a jump. She hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe! "Oh Sayori!! I was so scared... I was so... oh god... I'm so sorry; I..."

She let go and started to cry, putting her head on her hands. "I didn't mean to do this..."

"I-it's ok..." I had the same lump in my throat from before all this. Monika nearly dying. Us.

I was depressed again... and I didn't have any pills now.

"Moni, antidepressants. I think we both need them." She nodded and tried.

It wasn't working. She tried again, and again, again until this popped up:

Someone else is in use of the power. You betrayed me, Monika. And I think you know who has it now...

Monika looked at me. She gave the signal: 'Try'.

I did as she was told, and looked up.

Welcome to the nature of Doki Doki Literature Club.exe!

I shook. Monika looked at me and the scroll in shock. I thought of the depressant pills.

http.spawn:depressant//pills[unexistant]tp—Sayonara.Sayori.room...success!

The some exact pills spawned right onto my bed, beside the cupcakes. Me and Monika, who was now standing, both saw.

"Sayori... you're in control of the whole game now..."

Yes, you're the new chosen one! I'm very glad to have you after what Monika did. I—

What did Monika do to you?! You're like a curse.

Oh as if! I can do anything if you command it~

So?! I have depression!! And I'm just gonna commit suicide again if you—

So you want to play games?? I can permanently delete you and me in this. Everyone and everything will be gone.

"DO IT!! I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!"

...

You really want that? Well look who you're talking to~

I opened my eyes, and I had shouted right at Monika.

"Just do it, I don't have to go through the pain of you or anyone. Monika, I'm sorry," I said as I hugged Monika and the scroller put in the code.

http//.permanently_delete_http.ddlc-dokidokiliteratureclub!_goodbye

Are you sure you want to do this? -Yes

Deleting...

Me and Monika started fading, wrapping around each other in a hug. "I love you, Sayori. I love you... I'm sorry it had to end like this..."

"I love you too..."

We both faded into darkness... as much as the whole game.

Goodbye... Monika.

Words: 425