A Strange Audio Recording and a Stranger Stranger

Shiro's POV

I found Allura in the control room preparing to wormhole. I was the first one ready, so I sat down in my respective area. Without looking towards her, I asked, "So who is this person? The person that knows about Voltron and whatnot."

"I'm not saying anything. Just be ready. We won't just be fighting the Galra."

"What do you mean, Princess? Is it something worse?"

"I don't exactly know.  But from what the person has told me, It's just as much as a threat."

I nodded. Coran walked into the room and asked me to leave so Allura could concentrate. I nodded again and left.  I heard a lot of computer noises and voices coming from Pigde's room so I went to check it out. And then I found Pigde at her computer with Hunk and Lance behind her. From the computer I heard voices that sound like they have been recorded.  "Uh, gu-" I was interrupted by Pigde quickly shushing me then focusing  back on the recording.

I walked over then began listening too.

"So your campers won't freak out about this?" asked a female voice. It was Princess Allura.

"Oh they certainly will, so be prepared for that.  And what about your paladins? Will they freak out over the camp and it's campers?" It was a male voice I didn't recognize.

"Some of them will."

"So describe the situation you're in." The man said. "What is it that you're facing."

"I'd rather not say. Anyone could be listening. The peoples in space are very intelligent."

"Fair enough. I'm starting to lose connection. Electronics and Greek Mythology do not mix!"

"Okay then. Farwell Chiron."

"Good-bye, Princess Allura."

The audio recording ended. We just stood there, confused. "Greek Mythology," I said quietly. "What's that supposed to mean."

"That's beside the point," Pigde began. "Before you came in, they were discussing war. I don't think the Galra are the only thing we have to worry about. "

"Maybe it involves Greek Mythology?" Lance suggested.

"I don't know. I always thought Greek Mythology were just stories." Hunk said.

"Guys!" said Keith from down the hall. "Get ready! We're about to Wormhole!"

Word Count: 353 Words