A Prophecy of Interesting Words

Rachel's POV

I agree with Percy that they're suspicious, they only talk to the other paladins and in hushed whispers nonetheless. A few campers have tried taking to them, and they have conversations, but don't share anything about them, or it's like talking to a rock that occasionally nods their heads and mutters "Yeah." And " I gotta go, talk to you later. "

They have only been here for around two days, and have already gotten claimed. It usually takes a couple of weeks for most demigods, but I guess that since we're on a time crunch, that it would make sense. But I don't know.

And I think the green one is on to me.

(Real quick, Author here, hi. But I was looking at pictures of Lance bc I'm trash and look at what I found:

 But I was looking at pictures of Lance bc I'm trash and look at what I found:

beautiful is it not?)

They always stare at me, calculating each and every way my body moves. Their light brown eyes were starting to become more dull I noticed, they were becoming gray like a traditional child of Athena.

Despite mine and Percy's  suspicions, they have proven themselves quite useful in preparation for the war.

The yellow one and the green one have been doing a lot in updating our weapons with Altean technology, the black one, (No racism in any of these intended, I swear on the River Styx)
Has been helping Chiron a lot in... whatever they do, I dunno, and the blue and red ones are both great fighters.

So I suppose they're okay, I just... can't trust them. I don't know why but I just can't--

I felt dizzy as everything went a dark green,  the familiar feeling I get when I'm performing a prophecy.

The next thing I knew I was in the blue one's arms.

"Uh... are you okay?" He asked.
"What did I say?" I said, anticipation rising in my chest.

"Something about the 'The Red will perish in the arms of his half, The Purple King returns, and the Earth will fight the Sky.' But can you please explain to me what just happened?"

"No time! I gotta go find Chiron!"

I escaped his grasp and ran to the Big House.

+++

"Chiron!" I yelled the first moment I saw him. On the porch with those Allura and Shiro people, doing preparations for battle.

Chiron looked up from whatever he was doing.

"Yes, Miss Dare?"

"I just had a prophecy."

His expression turned grim. "Did anyone tell you what it said?"

"The blue one... Lance? He didn't get all of it, just 'The Red will perish in the arms of his half' The Purple King will rise', and then 'The Earth will fight the sky'."

Chiron nodded.

"Okay, at dinner we will have a discussion about this, and Its long passed time the Paladin need to go to their own cabins. So we'll do that as well."

I nodded and jogged away from the porch. Tonight was gonna be interesting.

For the reference, I feel really bad for abandoning this story for so long! And so many things have happened, like, 1.08K reads!!! Yasss Queen! Expect more stories from me soon, I'm just waiting to get a story finished before I publish and ish.
And thank you for commenting, keep those coming!