More Demalidans! yay!

Hunk's POV

I walk to Bunker 9 to meet Leo Valdez. He wants me and Pigde to help him repair a weapon of his to help with the war. It's kinda weird to take orders from a scrawny ten year old. Even though he isn't, that's what it looks like.

If I had the choice of where I would be, probably finding a way to get some of the Hermes kids to get me a Coke, or chicken. Chicken is pretty good.

From my understanding, Bunker 9 is in the woods, pretty close to the clearing where we arrived. I still wonder how Chiron and Allura knew of each other. Was she an alien demigod?

As I walk deeper into the woods, I here screaming. Not just any screaming, but Pidge's screaming. And I know Pigde well enough to know she has two types of screams.

1) a scream of complete terror
2) a fangirling scream

This was option number two. So I didn't panic too much. Then, I got to wondering, oh no, what if I'm totally wrong. What if she's being shredded to pieces and I'm just doing nothing!

I start running. "Pidge!" I yell.

I eventually made it to Bunker 9, where I heard her screams. I was also out of breath. "Hunk?" She walked near me. I was right the first time. " Sorry. Thought you were in trouble. " I say in between breaths.
"Oh. Well, I'm fine. But let me show you something!" She grabbed my hand and took me a little ways off of Bunker 9 . She led me into the same clearing where we first landed. The lions were back in the castle with Coran. The castle was in space just past a satellite's detection.

In the area were two things. (I'm not sure if Leo counts as a thing but he was there too.) There was an awesome looking robotic dragon and a giant ship. (And I'm not talking about Keith and Lance. When will they just kiss?!

I stared in awe at the dragon. It looked alive. Leo stood in front of the robot and the ship with his hands on his hips. From behind I could still see the grease and dirt and stuff like that all over him. He turned around. "Heya, Hunk! I need you to help me with the Argo II!" He ran towards the ship, so I suppose I should follow him. He turned around and ran backwards. " and Pidge, take a look at Festus's wires, and make sure they're at top condition! Don't want them to break or anything in battle! " before he could turn around he ran into the Argo II.

*Time skip because the author doesn't know what to do for that fixing  thing.*

It took a really short time to get that done. Which is good, I guess.

"Good, job, Hunk." He patted me on the back, which was when his hand randomly caught on fire. "Ow!" I complained. That's when he just randomly ( This kid must be really random, like holy qiznak) bowed down to me. He had a giant grin on his face as he looked up at me with his eyes. I looked over at Pigde who looked over at me in confusion and shock. I probably had a similar expression because she had a glowing owl above her head. I probably had a similar thing happen to me.

Pidge's symbol had faded and we asked Leo what had happened. "You guys are demigods. And Hunk, you are my bro!" He got up on his tip-toes and put his arm around me. "Who's my godly parent?" Asked Pigde.

" you're a daughter of Athena. Annabeth owes me ten drachma. " he said the last part more to himself than to us two. "Who's Annabeth?" Pigde asked.

" Your sister, Percy's girlfriend, hero and savior of Olympus. She had a lot of titles. Percy has more though. "

"Well, time to follow Uncle Leo. We gotta go tell Chiron this!" Then he ran off into the woods.

Word Count: 677 words