Does Keith Gay? Apparently yes and Leo almost kills him

Keith's POV

There is nothing to do at this camp! Like, seriously, all there is to here is train. But at the same time, that's all I did in space too. But at least we had battles and war every other day! (Which is bad but hey, it was something to do, right?)

War.

My dad is Ares, the god of war. I didn't understand how the other's adjusted to being a demigod so quickly. It seems impossible to wrap my head around, like many things.

For example, me liking Lance.

I don't get it! Why, of all people, do I like him? He causes so much trouble for me but it's cute? I don't know!

And what would other people think? What would he think?

But I can't think about that now. I need to train.

I slowly walk toward the arena, not completely sure of how to train, for I would be alone and they didn't have any of those robotic gladiator things like the castle did.

As I continued walking I got to thinking. How many wars are there? Like, I've heard my siblings(?) Talk about how this is the 2nd  war with the giants. 2nd! And the gods, do they even help? Because so far I've seen no god-like person come down from the heavens and lend a divine hand.

Once I got there, I had found like a small shed type thing close by. In it were these wooden hay mannequin things to practice with. There was a bunch of duck -tape around the make-shift head and the pole that connects to the body, so I'm guessing they're reusable. Splendid.

I begin, and by habit, I say, "Begin training sequence one." And I wait, bayard in hand. I continue waiting, when suddenly it clicked. Wait. I have to attack first. Because they're non-moving wooden mannequins. I slap my forehead for my stupidity.

So then I attack, and the wooden head knocks off with ease. The duck-tape rips and the wooden sphere makes a thud as it drops to the floor. This was too easy.

I attack the second mannequin, and then something unexpected happened. It came to life.

The single pole sprouted into two functional legs and the wooden base grew two arms to act as swords. Qiznak.

I will admit, it was fairly difficult, especially when the other one came to life too!  I really should've brought my shield but no.

This went on for at least five minutes. Me cutting off limbs just to have them regrown. And then it just stopped.

To say the least, I was really confused. I heard laughing so I looked over my shoulder. Three kids stood there. They were a bit younger than me, maybe two or three years.

The boy in the middle looked like the leader. He had curly brown  hair, and put me in the mind of Lance, they had similar smiles and mischievous aura about them, they could be related. He wore the Camp Half-Blood shirt with a tool belt around his waist. He was very short, he didn't look his age at all, the only reason I'm sure he wasn't eight is because of the Adam's apple at his throat.

"That was great! You almost died so, yeah I had to stop." There was a hint of a Spanish accent in his voice. He was also laughing, putting me in the mind of an elf.

I was very mad, he very much could so be related to Lance. "i was not!"

"Yeah, you kind of were." The female said between laughs. She had choppy brown hair with random braids and feathers. Her skin was dark like a Native American .

I made an angry grunt. I knew they  were right, but still.

The third didn't say anything, he was laughing, but not as much as the other two. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He had wire thin glasses and a pale-ish complexion. Instead of the usual orange shirt, he wore a purple one. Maybe he wasn't Greek.

The three of them walked away, leaving me mad and sweaty. How did they do that, anyway?

Word Count: 703 Words

Hello! I didn't abandon don't you worry, I just get bored easily and decide not to do stuff. I was also not quite sure how this chapter would go as well, so there's that. Season 7 is gonna leave me shook, its also coming out on a school day, so that'll leave me emotionally unstable throughout the day so, thats nice of you, Satan.