Annabeth for once was the last to know something!

Real quick, I wanted to thank the supporters of this story, thank you guys so much!  Thank you PokemonFan0093 for the comments! You too VoldemortTerra and That_Random_Fanboi. They commented ideas for Shiro. And I'm going to be taking Fanboi's idea. (Forgive me Kaylee) AND 200 READS! FORGIVE MY POTTY MOUTH BUT HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Annabeth's POV

I sat on the porch of the Big House with Percy. We didn't say anything, just watched the campers go back and forth, into and out of their cabins. The younger campers seemed to be playing a tag game despite the war that would be any day now. If it were me, I'd be training, but I guess sitting here with Percy isn't doing anything productive either, is it?

"Annabeth?" He asked as he turns his head towards me. He always had a special talent for breaking the silence.
" Yeah? " I replied.

"Are you okay with them?"

" with who? The paladins? "

"Well, yeah."

"I haven't really got to talk to all of them. Shiro's nice and seems like a good leader. And that short one seems to be suspicious of all of us, besides Leo."

"Fair. The one that Jason had mistaken for Nico that one time is oblivious of everything, and so is Le- I mean Lance. Yeah, he is too."

I laughed softly. "Yeah they do look alike, don't they?"

He smiled and turned his head back. It was only a few seconds before his smile dropped and looked back at me, worry evident in his eyes. 

"Do think we'll win this war? We're fighting nothing we know about, and giants. Giants and apparently the most powerful race in multiple galaxies! I-"

I removed my lips from his. He still blushed whenever we kissed. "We can do it Seaweed Brain. Most of the time we don't know what we're facing anyway." I have him a small smile.

He smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. I could tell he wasn't fully convinced, but was given a little peace. "Thank you, Wise Girl."

"Sure thing. I gotta go find Shiro, so we can discuss battle plans."

I got up from my chair and kissed him one more time on the cheek, and went off into the sea of campers to find the paladin of the Black Lion.

                                              +++

I eventually found him by the lake, surrounded by his comrades.  I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying, as they were talking all at once, but I assumed it was something good as they were talking in excited tones, and Shiro smiling and nodding  his head.

"Shiro?" I asked. He didn't hear me. "Shiro?" I asked a bit louder that time. The voices of the fellow paladins drowned my words. I walked closer to the group, as before I was a few feet away. "Shiro!" I basically yelled.

"What?" He said out of annoyance. I then heard thunder, which was weird because there was no cloud to be seen and there was no humidity. Was Jason mad or something?

Before I could speak again a smokey object appeared above his head. It was a mini rain cloud. Silver light shone from the center to make the zig-zag pattern of a lightning bolt. Then in the pure blue sky was lightning.

I thought it like Zeus to choose now to claim his son. I bowed down to the man in front of me and so did the other paladins, whom surprisingly knew what to do.

Shiro seemed surprised and confused for a second but then figured out somehow what was going on. The lightning and rain cloud faded as quickly as it came and we stood.

"Who am I?" He asked.

"You are a child of Zeus," I said in slight distaste. " God of the sky and the King of the Gods. "

He kind of seemed disappointed but that quickly disappeared. "Am I related to all demigods and gods?" Popular question.

"No. The only two you are related to are Jason and Thalia Grace. I could introduce you too if you want." I personally thought Shiro and Jason would get along well.

The short one snapped her fingers in realization, then turned towards the bigger one, Hunk?

"Oh, Hunk! This is Annabeth! The one Leo talked about the other day."

" Oh, yeah, you're right! "

"Who's Leo?" Asked Lance but no one answered him.

The short one turned towards me and stuck out their hand for me to shake. I took it.

"Hi my name's Pidge. I'm a daughter of Athena too! So I guess we're... Half-sisters?"

" Yeah, nice to meet you. "

"Does anyone else have a godly parent?" I asked the group.

"I'm a child of Apollo!" Lance said excitedly.

"Hephaustus here." Said Hunk.

The emo one kept quiet.

"And Keith is an Ares kid." Hunk said for him.

I nodded. So all five of them were demigods. Interesting.

Word Count: 823 words