It's Never Good When Rachel is Suspicious: Pt 1

Jason's POV 

I sit down at the Zeus table with Thalia. The Hunters decided to stay to help us fight in the latest war. "So who do you think is going to be here?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Gods, you're so ignorant. Haven't you heard? There's going to be some visitors. Chiron said that they will be here around dinner. They are going to help us fight the war. Who do you think they are?"

"You'd think he'd tell us if it was the Romans," I said more to myself than to my sister. "Isn't there, like, Egyptian demigods or something? Maybe that's who they are."

"I don't know. And I think they're called magicians, not demigods."

"How do you know?"

"Percy told me he met one once. Two of them, actually." she told me, having satisfaction that for once, he didn't tell me anything.

"Demigods!" Chiron boomed. "I'm sure you may have heard of the new allies that will be joining un in the war," we all murmured our yesses and nodded. "Well they have finally arrived. They have landed in the clearing of the woods. And of course you know of the dangers of the woods. Grab a partner and have your weapon ready, everybody follow me! "

With my sword drawn and Thalia's bow ready to fire, we and the rest of the camp follow Chiron into the woods. We hear low voices mumbling in the distance. We see the occasional turquoise or gold light from beyond the trees.  The sky was getting dark with it now seven o' clock.

We arrive to the clearing to see six people. five guys and one female. The female stood forward and spoke. "Greetings, Chiron," she nodded towards him. Four of the guys in the background looked at our director with surprise. Maybe because he was part horse? The fifth guy kept his eyes on us, his black eyes intense. The woman looked over at us. "And to you as well, campers."

The woman had white hair, but was not old. She was about twenty. Her hair was in a tight bun with a few strands of it on the sides of her face. She had light blue eyes. I'm not sure if it was make-up or not, but she had a pattern on her face, a pretty pink. She wore a white tight-fitting suit with pink patterns, the same patterns as the boys.

"I'm sure you might be confused, but me and Chiron can explain." Chiron walked, (trotted?) over to the woman. "This is Princess Allura," Chiron began. "She is an alien, specifically an Altean.  She and her advisor are the last of their kind. An-"

He was interrupted by a little kid. "Yeah, okay, but who are they?" As demigods we lose interest real fast.

"Ah, yes." said Princess Allura. She had a British tang in her voice. She started with the first one on the left. He had dark brown hair, he had a similar complexion to Leo and small, dark blue eyes. He wore a more bulky suit like the rest of the boys and instead of pink like Allura it was blue."This is Lance McClain, Paladin of the Blue Lion." He smiled and nodded but kept quiet. A few of the other boys looked at him with surprise. Maybe he was more talkative?

Allura brushed it off and went to the next one. He had bigger, intense, black eyes. He had a mullet of black hair. He reminded me of a more taller Nico.  He wore the same suit but it was red. "This is Keith Kogane, Paladin of the Red Lion." He didn't smile, just nodded.

Allura moved onto the next. I really couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. They were about Leo's size and wore big round glasses. They had chestnut colored hair and light brown eyes. Her color on her suit was green. "This is Pigde Holt, Paladin on the Green Lion." She quickly examined us and then smiled and waved.

The next guy was more round, with a similar complexion to Lance but a bit darker.  He wore an orange bandana around his dark brown hair. His suit color was Yellow. "This is Hunk. No last name given. He is the Paladin of the Yellow Lion." It surprises me that no one is asking any questions about Paladins of Colorful Lions. Maybe one interruption was enough.

The Princess arrived at the final Paladin. He had a weird haircut with short black hair and then one big white hair floof that lands in the middle of his forehead. He had a scar across his nose bridge.  His eyes were black with winged eyeliner. His suit color was black. "And this is Shiro, again no last name given. He is the Paladin of the Black Lion."

Once  Allura finished, Chiron began talking again. "Now you're probably wondering what these Lions are." As if on cue, there was a few flickers and giant robots stood behind their respective Paladins. The Black Lion was the biggest, with like wing-thingies. "These lions and their Paladins will help you keep your world safe, and you will help us keep the universe safe."

We all just kind of tilted our heads and were like, wait, what?  "Yes. Unfortunately our enemies will be arriving in Manhattan on the same day as your enemies."

"But who are your enemies?" A camper asked.

"We're wondering the same thing." Allura looked over her shoulder to face Shiro.

Author's note: It took days for me to finish this chapter! As I'm typing we're at 935 words! So I'm making this a pt1 pt2 thing. It's not like anyone's going to read this or anything though... If we chatted on Zobe (I'm Ashlee) then hi!