Work Out (Tom Holland)

*Your POV*

I take a spoonful of frozen yogurt and put it in my mouth. I glance up and smile at Tom who is doing continuous pull-ups on a bar at the gym. He's watching me through the mirror, and he laughs and shakes his head as he continues his workout.

"What?" I ask defensively, and he grunts as sweat beads his forehead from the repeated physically activity.

"I'm here working my ass off, and you're eating ice cream and just watching me. You're such a dork, and I love it." He replies, finally dropping back to the ground. He turns around to look down at me, and I blush.

"It's frozen yogurt, actually." I sass. I take another spoonful and devour it. He attempts to grab my spoon and take some from my bowl, but I move out of the way.

"Just one bite—" he begs.

"No! It's my froyo, and also you're on a strict diet for your role, so definitely no!" I giggle, and he tries to wrestle me for the frozen yogurt bowl.

"Fine." He mumbles in defeat, sitting down at the benchpress station. I take one last bite of frozen yogurt, and throw it in the garbage can nearby. He lays down in preparation to use the bench press. He grins up at me, and I lean down and kiss him. He grabs my hips suddenly, and pulls me on top of him.

"Hey! Stop it! There are other people here!" I laugh.

"I just wanna try something real quick..."

"What?" I ask suspiciously, as he smiles wildly. I see his arm muscles flex as he lifts me up and begins to bench press me.

"Tom! Put me down!" I whisper yell, seeing a few people are looking our way now. He gets multiple pumps in before putting me back down so that I'm straddling his waist. I get off of him with a blush, seeing people staring, some even videoing on their phones after realizing it was Tom Holland. He does his regular bench press workout after that, and gets up once he's finished. He pulls me into a sweaty hug, and I push him away.

"What?" He pouts.

"You're sweaty! It's gross!" I make a face.

"Well you don't seem to mind it in the bedroom," he whispers in my ear. I slap his arm, hard.

"Shut up Tom!"

"I've finished with today's workout, babe. I'm gonna go shower, change, and then we can head out. Want to join me?" He whispers the last part.

"Stop being such a horn dog!" I slap him again. He lets out a mumbled "ow", but smiles. He winks and heads to the men's locker room. I smile as I watch his toned back disappear around the corner.

"Excuse me." A voice says behind me, and I turn around to see a girl just a little younger than me.

"Yeah?" I reply with a kind smile.

"I'm a huge fan of you and Tom. You guys are goals, like my actual OTP." She blushes.

"Oh my god, that's so sweet! Thank you!" I hug her, and she asks for a selfie. We talk for a bit before Tom comes out of the locker room. He introduces himself to the girl after seeing us talking, and I can tell that she's definitely holding in a fangirl freakout. She asks someone passing by to take a picture of her with us, and they happily oblige.

By the time Tom and I leave the gym, the video of him bench pressing me, and the picture of us with the fangirl is on every Tom Holland updates fan account. I read through the comments and laugh.

"Can you imagine being so lucky as to run into Tom Holland when he's hot a sweaty at the gym?! What even is my life?" I read the comment out to Tom in the car. He laughs.

"Oh a bunch of people are commenting that we are goals! Did you know we are 'goals'?" I ask him playfully.

"Well it was my goal to be your boyfriend since I first met you, so I can definitely say our relationship is goals." Tom replies, eyes focused on the road. He doesn't even realize how sweet and amazing he is for saying that.

"Cheese ball." I mumble, but my heart is racing and I'm blushing horribly.

"You love it," he grins.

[Which Imagine in this book has been your favorite so far? Please comment and leave feedback so I know what types of fanfics to make more of! Thanks for reading! ~M]