Please Knock (Harry Holland)

[Requested! Slight dirtiness warning!]

*Your POV*

I kiss Harry's lips hungrily, and his fingers tangle themselves in my hair as we make out on his bed. We've been dating for awhile now, and he's honestly the greatest boyfriend on the planet. My body is resting on top of his as we kiss, and I begin to grind on him slightly. He groans into the kiss, but tries to play it off like he's not feeling teased.

"Harry! Did you steal my charger?" Sam yells, as he barges into the room without knocking. His eyes widen when he sees me on top of his brother. I blush horribly and roll off of Harry. Harry lets out an annoyed groan, before getting up and unplugging the charger from the wall. He throws it at Sam, but it hits a distracted Sam straight in the face.

"Ah! Harry! Bro, cover that with a pillow it's freaking me out!" Sam screams at his twin brother, avoiding eye contact while pointing at Harry's obvious boner. Sam grabs his charger off the floor and books it out of the room quicker than he arrived.

"So where were we?" Harry turns to me with a grin, but I can't help but laugh when I see the boner for myself. I'm rolling on the floor giggling, and Harry simply picks me up over his shoulder, and tosses me onto his bed.

"Stop, babe! You're making me feel embarrassed!" He blushes, nuzzling his face in my neck, leaving a few kisses as he lays on top of me. I comb my fingers through his curly hair, but I can't stop laughing.

"You're brother totally just walked in on us, Harry! If anyone is embarrassed it's me! I'm the reason you have a boner. Sam totally saw too much." I giggle. Harry sits up and looks down at me. He looks into my eyes seriously, and places a kiss on my lips.

"Well then should we continue? I kinda have a bit of a problem down stairs if you know what I mean..." Harry smirks.

"Don't be vulgar, Harry!" I gasp.

"Only for you—" he grins, nuzzling his face into my neck to leave a few hickeys this time.

"Fine, but we have to be quiet. Sam's room is next door." I giggle, his lips tickling my neck. He pulls his face back up to mine and kisses me deeply. When he finally breaks the kiss, a mischievous smile is on his face.

"Oh! Fuck! (Y/N)!" Harry screams jokingly, just loud enough for Sam to hear through the wall.

"MY INNOCENT EARS!" Sam screams back, horrified.

"No, but for real though, (Y/N). I need to finish what we started..." Harry mumbles softly to me with a blush. I grin as a sudden wave of confidence rushes over me. I roll us over so that I'm back on top, and I slide my body down so that I'm level with his crotch. He watches me in shock and awe as I unbutton his pants...

[HA GOTCHA ~M]