I Fall Apart Pt. 2 (Tom Holland)

[So this is a second part to the one I wrote a little while back. I wasn't planning on doing a part 2, but multiple people requested it! Also I started writing this imagine and then realized it'd make a perfect part two to 'I Fall Apart' so here we go. Enjoy! Also you should follow @ MaeganOnTheEdge on instagram. She's an actress that lives in LA who isn't super famous yet, but I ship her with Harry so much... Sorry Harry girls 😂 Love you all. Thank you for reading!]

~~~~~~~~~

[1 Year Later]

*Your POV*

I pull my thick pea coat closer to my chest as I walk down 5th Avenue. Today is one of the coldest days this winter, yet the city hasn't slowed down for a second. New York barely stops for a blizzard, let alone a little heavy snowfall and cold. I pass by the brightly lit, glassy H&M store, before ducking around the corner. I walk a little farther before I hear my name being called. I turn around, but I can't find a familiar face in the crowd. As I begin to walk away, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and find Tom standing ridiculously close to me.

"Tom. What are you doing here?" I ask my ex in surprise.

"I was at that coffee shop down the street, and I saw you pass by on a rush to get somewhere. I needed to see you." He says, panting as if he had to run to catch up to me.

"No, Tom. I mean, what are you doing in New York?" I ask impatiently, still angry at him for how our breakup ended. How did he find me? I chose to move to New York because I knew that'd be the last place he'd expect to find me.

"I got a new movie role. It's filming in NYC." He answers softly.

"So if we were still together, you would have left again for work. Now I know I made the right choice." I state angrily.

"Hey! I wasn't the one who left! I'm not the one who gave up on our relationship!" Tom defends, and I scoff.

"No, but every time you left, it hurt. I hated to be away from you. My heart broke every time. I couldn't handle it. Goodbye, Tom."

"Are you seeing someone?" He says quickly before I can turn away.

"That's none of your business." I sass, but I notice how his brown eyes fill with a look of internal pain. I can see it written all over his face.

"But are you?" He asks. Snow flakes land in his curly hair, and I admire how beautiful he can look when he doesn't even try. He doesn't even realize the pull he still has over me just by being him. It's hard to turn him down, but I've always wanted to protect my heart first. I don't want to get hurt.

"No. Not since you." I whisper. We've both stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to talk, and for the first time I notice the dirty looks people are giving me as they have to walk around us. Until now, I was so enthralled with Tom that I didn't notice we were clogging up the sidewalk flow, which is practically a sin in New York City. I grab his hand to pull him aside, but instead I feel his warm lips on my own. His cold hand finds my cheek as he deepens the kiss, pulling me in closer. His kiss warms up my freezing cold body, and for a moment it feels like summer rather than winter. When he pulls away, reality hits me with a gust of freezing cold wind. An old man passes us and grunts angrily that we're still stopped in the sidewalk. I pull Tom aside now towards the building's wall so that people can pass without worrying about us blocking their way.

"I need you." He whispers, putting his forehead against mine. I try to catch my breath, and think.

"I can't have you leaving me anymore." I say after a second. I feel numb, and I can't tell if it's from my emotions or the cold winter air. I feel selfish for saying this, but I know I truly can't bear his constant absences.

"Then come with me."

"What?"

"Come with me when I travel for work. Manhattan will still be here when you get back. Every time." Tom states, and I finally understand that he's not messing around. He needs me as much as I need him. He's hurt as much as I have this past year without him. How could I say no to giving him a second chance?