Studying (Tom Holland)

*Your POV*

     "No, Tom! I need to study! Stoppp—" I whine, as my boyfriend's kisses tickle my neck. I try to move my head away, but he follows, begging for attention.

     "Please just a 30 minute break?" Tom pleads.

     "No. I have a paper due tomorrow for Psych class. Just because you can act successfully and not have to deal with school doesn't mean I can just quit school too, Tom." I sigh.

     "Please take a break? Just 10 minutes? You need to relax and get a fresh mindset." He persuades.

     "You get 5 minutes. Use them wisely." I state before letting out a giggle as Tom wrestles me onto the bed. His face hovers over mine, and I focus on the light specks in his deep brown eyes. God he drives me fucking crazy. His lips connect to mine, and I let the kiss take over my thoughts. I feel the anxiety and stress roll away with every passing second.

      "See, was that so bad?" Tom teases when he pulls away. I roll my eyes and push him off of me. He falls next to me on the bed and stares up at the ceiling. I decide to stare up at the ceiling along with him.

     "Whatcha thinking about?" I ask curiously, turning to face him.

      "Just about how much I love you. It's ridiculous. I feel like I bring you up in every conversation. I swear interviewers are probably sick of hearing me drone on and on about how much I love you. It like drives everything I do. I'm like possessed with love." Tom chuckles.

      "Compare me to a demon again and I will choke you like Thanos did to Loki." I tease.

      Tom gasps and replies, "Loki's death is not a joke (Y/N)! I take it very seriously and you know this. How could you?!"

      "Oh yeah?! Well every time you tease me by repeating your 'Mr. Stark I Don't Want To Go' monologue, I feel the exact same way. Don't play with my emotions, Thomas!" I scold.

      "It's not my fault that you think I'm an incredible actor."

      "Wow you're so modest and non-arrogant..." I say with intended sarcasm. I decide to push Tom's buttons more by returning my attention back on my school work. I ignore him and stare intently at my laptop screen

      "Hey!" Tom whines again.

      "What? I gave you five minutes! Now leave me alone!"

       "No!" He screams while using his arm to pull me into his chest as he rolls us both over so that his body is between me and my laptop.

      "Not fair, Holland!" I groan. I begin to wiggle and fight back, but he stands firm.

      "Ok, ok, you win! I really do need to finish my research paper though, babe. We'll watch one episode of the Office together but after that you need to give me half an hour to finish this up and submit it to my professor. Deal?" I ask.

     "Deal. I can live with a compromise. Just make sure we get to cuddle when we watch the show on Netflix." Tom grins cheekily.

     "No, I was planning on sitting on the opposite side of the couch from you...of course we're going to cuddle!" I joke.

     "Netflix and chill then?" Tom winks.

     "You wish Spidey. Hands off or I will go back to ignoring you and working on the paper."

      "Fine! Fine! I promise I'll be good! Cuddles only! I respect my queen." Tom states dramatically.

     "You're such a dork."

     "You love it."

     "Eh."

     "Well I love you." Tom smiles. I blush.

     "I love you too, dork."

[Sorry I've been so swamped with school recently so if I go MIA for a few days it's probably because I have a bunch of essays to write for my college classes...but I write when I can so I hope you enjoyed this short, cute Imagine. I have some other ideas in the works for other interesting imagines/ fanfics so get ready!! ~M]

P.S. plz leave comments. I love to read them and see feedback and proof that you're liking the stories so far! It makes me so happy.