Lap (Harry Holland)

*Harry's POV*

(Y/N) snuggled up against me on the couch, and watched the TV screen as Tom, Sam, and I played FIFA. She'd spent all day in college lectures, and I could tell she was beyond exhausted. She caught me looking at her, and looked up at me with a smile. She moved her body to lay down on the couch with her head resting on my lap. Tom was screaming in victory at the game, while Sam cursed. We played a few more games before Sam suggested we all go for a swim. Tom got up, but I stayed seated. (Y/N) was passed out asleep peacefully in my lap.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I tell Sam, who rolls his eyes. He makes an imitation whip cracking sound, and Tom laughs loudly.

"You're so smitten!" Tom whisper-yells.

"I am not!" I gasp.

"You so are. It's okay though...we'll just go head out with the mates while you wait here just because your girlfriend fell asleep on you." Sam sasses.

"Shut up!" I hiss, but blush anyway. The two boys head to change into swim trunks, and I run my fingers through (Y/N)'s hair. She stirs slightly, so I freeze. Once I am sure she's still asleep, I begin to rub her back gently. She's my literal world and I feel so lucky to have her.

"Quit staring, Romeo." (Y/N) speaks up suddenly before opening her eyes and sitting up. I jump up slightly and yelp.

"Shit! You got me that time—" I mumble with an awkward chuckle. (Y/N) grins.

"Now I have to one up (Y/N) and prank Harry even harder!" Tom yells, emerging from his room wearing swim trunks.

"It's impossible to one up me! I'm the queen of playing pranks on Harry!" (Y/N) playfully gasps as if shocked and insulted.

"(Y/N), I love you, but please don't encourage him." I plead, knowing Tom never steps down from a challenge. I wasn't ready to be pranked to death by them both.

"I love you too, but sorry babe, the pranking addiction runs deep." She teases, before winking at Tom. He winks back and smiles. (Y/N) quickly kisses me on the lips, and I take in the sensation before remembering Tom is still standing in the room.

"It's officially on now. Prank war." Tom states.

"Great." I grumble, turning to look at (Y/N) to help talk me out of this.

"You're going down, Thomas." (Y/N) smirks cockily.

"Prank one, commence!" Tom yells, quickly running to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. He sprints out the back door with me flinging around trying to get free from his grip.

"I've been kidnapped! Sam! (Y/N)? HELP!" I scream, as I'm thrown into the air and straight into the cold pool water...full clothed. I resurface and see (Y/N), Tom, and now Sam laughing beside the pool. I groan. Sam jumps in wearing his swim trunks, and a giant wave splashes me in the face from his impact.

"Hey! I was fully clothed when you threw me in! This isn't fair!" I scream. Tom just laughs harder.

"Don't worry babe, I gotchu!" (Y/N) cheers, before taking a running leap into the pool fully clothed.

"(Y/N)!" I laugh when her head comes up to the surface. She swims over to me, and I firmly wrap my arms around her.

"Now we're both in completely soaked clothes. Couple goals! Twinning!" She says to me. I lean in and kiss her deeply.

"Ew! Get a room!" Sam gags. This only makes me kiss (Y/N) harder.

[Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently...I started some college classes for this summer and I've been super busy but here's a cute Imagine for ya! Hope you liked reading it! Please leave comments/feedback. Love you guys! ~M]