ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm abandoning this story.

No I'm not. But do I have your attention? I hope so.

Because I currently have two books up, both of which are currently following a book/series, I kind of need to be able to read what happens next... Which requires light... so updating at night when I oh so commonly update doesn't work anymore.

Not without getting caught and sued by my parents for being up so late. *looks at the 1:30am sign on clock* yeah...

So I often find myself bored out of my mind at night because I currently refuse to start reading another story otherwise I can't focus on my school work which I really should be doing. So I've decided I will post another story.

So my new updating schedule will go something like this:

Will update Slytherin's Heir.

Will update Split Second.

So basically, I'm going to alternate updating between the two. I won't update two chapters in a row on one story without first updating the other, that way, happy me, happy readers and flowing story with added motivation.

But I'm adding another story.

That story, you ask? Sea Prince.

Sea Prince doesn't follow a series so I can update at night instead of being bored and doing this foreign thing called 'sleep'.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the description of Sea Prince:

~ Sea Prince (PJO/Avengers)
The Giant War was over. Finished. Forgotten. But not by all. It still lingered in the minds of many. The Olympian Council decided that Percy was to be trained as a true Prince of the Seas and sent as someone to steal back the secrets of the Olympians. From who? None other than the pesky mortal, Nick Fury. Will he succeed in taking back the black mail Fury had, or will he get caught up in a trend of saving New York and taking down enemies? Will he be able to battle the demons of his past?

Nothing else much to say.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama