"She's A Lame."

A/N: Main character is played by Tazs Angles "Ab". Just imagine her with black hair glasses and no swag . Wait who even says swag anymore lol.

I'll put her picture in the MM after she gets her makeover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid there in my bed, not really wanting to get up.

I don't wanna go to school, they're just gonna bully me again. You see, I'm not really what you would call pretty. I'm the quite girl with the wierd clothes and glasses. I think my best feature may just be my hair. Its super big and curly. I always keep it in a tight low bun though.

My daddy is Pete Logan, Atlanta' most famous producer. Alot of celebrities are always at my house, working in the huge studio in the basement.

I kinda hide away in my room. That's the place where I feel free, and not judged. I am very shy and soooo self consious.

"Katrina, sweety!," my dad yelled from downstairs. "You havta get up or you'll be late."

"Okay, daddy!"

I sighed and got up to go do my hygeine thing, and after all that, I went to my closet and pulled out baggy pants, a club T- shirt, and Sketchers. I never really had style like that.

After putting my hair in my low bun again I walked myself to school, which was just down the street.

I go to Luke James High School. It has a performing arts program, but I'm not in it. As I approach the school I can see August and his crew of niggas and hoes leaning on his fire red Lamborghini.

August.

Now him, he's in the performing arts program. He came to this school with his extremely good looks and voice that will make a hoe's panties wet. In a matter months he became so popular, so basically he's the celebritiy of the school.

I pushed my glasses up and kept my walk at a fast pace as I passed by them. They all got quiet when they saw me.

"Aye August there goes your girl," this boy named Raquan said. August laughed meanly.

"Hell naw her ugly ass. Do you see how she dress ?" All of them cracked up.

"You'd think shes a stud in them baggy ass clothes," Shania said. "But nah, she just prolly got no money to afford a mall trip." They all laughed somemore and their mean comments faded away as I passed by.

See ? They don't really know that I am the daughter to my famous dad. Cuz usually a girl with all that money will be super pretty and known around the school, and will buy the whole damn mall every other Sunday.

But I know that's not me. So I never told anyone about him. Only my teachers and the people in the front office know, because they can pull up my record on the computer.

I don't even have friends in this school so my secret is safe with me.

As the bell rang I shut my locker and walked to class. As I walked, I saw this new girl. She was a tall blonde haired bombshell, with curves like no other. Her butt was fatttt nh. She was standing by herself at a locker until August came up to her. I was alil jealous, but quickly brushed it away. I can tell he was trying to spit game but she didnt even look a bit interested. She shook her head, long hair swinging, and walked away.

I laughed for maybe the first time ever at that school. August got swerved too hard. He musta heard and looked at me with a look of disgust on his face.

"Bitch shut ya lame ass up. Atleast I get hoes unlike ya lonley ass." He spat, thick accent coming out. I was frowning again as he pushed past me. I kept my head down and walked into my class going straight to my seat. When I sit down I look up to see Shania and Brit muggin me. Shania whispers something and they both bust out laughing, turning their heads toward the front.

The teacher walked in the classroom with that tall blonde bombshell and all the guys started whistling and stuff. I got jealous again, feeling sad. I wish guys looked at me that way. Shania and Brit looked at the new girl in approval, just knowing that she can join the popular crew. So Brit moved her bag from the chair beside her making it empty and avaliable.

"Class," Mr. Martins said. "We have a new student. Introduce yourself please."

She cleared her throat. "Wassup, my names Iggy."

We were all suprised by her urbanized Australian accent, making the guys like her even more.

The teacher smiled. "Thank you, you may sit where ever."

She smiled back and looked around the class for an empty seat. Brit and Shania waited for her to come sit with them, but suprisingly, she came and sat in the back row next to me. Everyone, even the teacher was shocked. Noone sat at this back row except me. Plus ima lame, no wants to acompany me.

Shania and Brit looked confused. Then turned around, mumbling.

Class went by like normal, with my occasional bullies sayin mean stuff. The whole time Iggy watched and listened, making faces at their rude comments. Does she disagree with what they are saying ?

"I bet she feels all happy that ahe might have an actual friend." Shania laughed shakin her head.

"Ugly ass."

Laughter erupted throughout the whole class as I hung my head low in embarrassment.

"Hey." I look up to see Iggy smiling at me. I turned around to make sure it was me she was talking to. She laughed lightly. "Yeah, you."

"Oh," I said. "Hello." Her presence made me feel shy and ugly. She was litterally glowing in prettiness.

"Girl, you pretty. Why you let them bully you ?" She was whispering, with a face of concern.

I just sat there, fiddling with my glasses. They ended up falling off my face and I tried to get them. Ugh I finally made somewhat of a friend and I'm already embarrassing myself.

Through my blurry vision I saw Iggy snatch my glasses.

" Omg girl," Iggy says. "Your so pretty without your glasses !" I look up at her, unsure. Is she just lying ?

"Katrina, I wanna give you a makeover."

I looked at her. A makeover, huh ? That won't be so bad.. I guess. I'm tired of being ugly tbh.

".... um okay." She smiled. And hugged me.

"I feel like theres a fun happy person inside you. I wanna bring it out." I smiled at her comment. Omg someone actually cares.

The bell rang, indicating it was time for lunch. I got up and packed up my stuff, to look up and see Iggy waiting for me with a smile. Wow I really have a friend.

We walked down the hall to the lunch room, passing August and his crew. His eyes lit up when he saw Iggy but he glared when he saw me walking with her.

"Just ignore his self centered ass," Iggy said. I did what she said and that seemed to piss him off more. I smiled slightly to myself. I can get used to hanging out with this chick.

A/N: Wooooo ! First chapter of my second story up! Stay tuned for more.

~LoveMyHoodStories.