Makeover Madness.

By the end of this school day, me and Iggy became pretty close. She's truly the only one whos seen the happy unshy me. So I invited her over my house so we can get this makeover thang goin.

"Damnnnn," Iggy says as we walk up my driveway. "You livin large."

"Thanks." I open the door, then head to the livingroom where I hear male voices. "Hey daddy, I'd like you to meet Iggy."

My dad was sittin on the couch next to 2Chainz, Asap Rocky, & Ty Dolla Sign. Since the studio is down stairs I'm used to seeing rappers fly in and outa here.

"Aw," my dad said taking off his glasses and standing up. "Hello." Iggy shook his hand, still star struck. Hey, I woulda been too.

"Hey baby girl," 2Chainz spoke to me. His old ass stay looking at me wierd, making me feel uncomfortable. I whispered "hey," and pulled Iggy upstairs to my room. I didnt even shut the door yet before she bombarded me with excited questions.

"Girl yo daddy is Pete Logan ?!?! You know 2Chainz ??? Girl oh my goodness I almost fainted when I saw Asap Rocky. Why didnt you say anything? Does anybody even know--"

"No," I laughed. "Yes thats my dad, yeah I've known 2Chainz for three years now, and girl me too, Asap Rocky is fineee."

Iggy flopped on my bed still in a happy daze. I laughed and took off my shoes.

"So how are we gonna do this makeover thing ?" I asked. Im alil nervous about this. But I honestly wanna know what its like to be pretty.

Iggy came to me as we looked in the mirror. "First, your hair." She took out my tight bun, exposing my lioness hair. "Dangggg," she whispered feeling on it. "Okay, so I'm thinking alil trim here and there, and some brown and blonde." I freeze turning around.

"BLONDE ??" She nodded. "Girl you'll like it I promise." I just sat there and nodded. 45 minutes minutes later, my hair was colored, washed, and currently conditioning.

"Okay now on to your clothes. What do you think your style is ?"

I shrugged. "Okayyyyyy," she said. "How about, what would you like to wear ?" I shrugged again. She huffed and grabbed her car keys.

"Okay ima go to the mall and get you a whole new wardrobe, then go to my house and pack my stuff cuz I'm staying the night." I nodded.

"What about my hair ?"

"You can wash out the conditioner and then let it air dry." I nod again. Dang she just knows so much.

As I stood in the shower, I began to think of all the events that went down today.

Finally gotta friend.

Iggy has such a bold and loving personality that I've always wanted. And then she understands my dilema at school. Mann I know August still prbably sitting there wondering how he got rejected. I guess Iggy noticed how annoyingly self centered and cocky he was. I giggled again at the thought of his priceless face and step outa the shower.

I dried my hair off with a blow dryer after putting on some leave in conditioner and oil. Iggy said the way she trimmed and cut my hair it should have a bang.

When I finished I looked at the mirror in shock.

The color she put in my hair brought out my complexion, and the cut shaped my face perfectly. My hair was big and cute.

"Wow," I whispered to myself. I threw on some sweats and a tee and went downstairs to show my dad.

"Daddy! Daddyyy."

"He's in the studio."

I look up to see Asap Rocky. He smiled his perfect smile. "I like yo hair like that."

I looked up at him and smiled, blushing. "Thanks," I whispered.

He stared at my face for a minute then smiled. "Your super pretty. And not becuase your hair is different now. I kinda always thought you was"

I blush super hard thanking him again looking down. I've never stood this close to a guy before, yet again, a guy never called me pretty. My heart sped up alil.

"Well.. I uh.. ," I looked behind him to see my dad coming upstairs on the phone. "I gotta go. Thanks again tho." I skip back upstairs still shocked. As I check my window to see if Iggy's back, I see Asap walking towards his expensive car.

The way his pants sag.

His perfect smile.

The way he dresses.

GOSH <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katrina, get up I got like a billion outfits."

I open my eyes to see Iggy smiling in my face. The clock said 7:52pm.

"Thanks so much for the hair. What took you so long ?" I sat up to see a whole lotta bags.

"Girl I went to four malls, I got you and me stuff." I nod, smiling at the Forever21, WetSeal, and H&M bags. I also spot a MAC bag too.

We try on all the clothes and boyyy it was amazing. I never even knew I had curves like this. After dinner, we go upstairs tired and full. Its been a longgg day and I cant wait to go to school tomorrow.

"What time do you usually get up for school ?" I look up at Iggy as I set up my new closet.

"7:40"

"Oooo no," she said shaking head head. "20 minutes aint enough time to get ready. You gettin up at 6:30 from now on. " I look at her in shock but nod. Then Asap Rocky's smile pops in my head.

"Oh!," I say sitting on my bed beside her. " I got sum to tell youuuuu." I tell her bout how he flirted with me and we ended up going to bed around 1 in the morning.

But for the first time, I've never been so excited to go to school.

A/N: Was that alil romance I spotted ?

Stay tuned for more.

~LoveMyHoodStories.