Life As We Know It ♥ (finale)

*Kat's Dad in MM.
PS: Kat is black and hispanic in this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "And I just wanna say that I'm thankful for my friends and family, for bringing me alot of happiness throughout these months," I smiled as everyone clapped.

   It was Thanksgiving dinner and everyone was here, August, Iggy, Tyreek and Raquan, Daddy, Tuheed (2Chainz real name), Aunt Betsy and her man, Grandma Logan, and a few of Daddy's industry friends. I was having the time of my life, smiling hard as hell. After everything went down that day with Shania and Rakeem, we all been closer than ever. Me and August finally made it official, and me amd Iggy made it clear that nun will tear our friendship apart.

   Everythings great now if you ask me.

   "Okay ya'll," My dad hit his glass with a fork, shushing us. "I have a special announcement to make."

   We all looked alil confused at eachother then back at my father, as we awaited his suprise.

   He looked over at August. "August, I've decided to look alil more into your work in the Performing Arts program at your school," August smiled and nodded, sippin his non-alcoholic wine. "Your very talented. And having me be Pete Logan, I would like to sign you to my label with Atlanta Records."

   August choked on his drink, cuasing all of us to laugh. "You foreal ?!?!"

   "Yeah," my dad said smiling. "You have a great future ahead of you."

   We all cheered with joy as August gave my dad a hug, then came over and kissed me. The kiss lingered a bit.

   "Okay okay now," my dad said, sounding like a true father again. "Yall can stop." We laughed again and settled down, finishing our feast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, then fluffed up my hair in the mirror. I decided to look cute but normal today since its Thanksgiving, with blue high waisted skinny jeans, and a beige crop top sweater. I wore beige heels too, but these hoes finna come off since I'm at home and my feet hurt like hell.

   As I hummed my favorite song and opened the door to leave, I ran into Tuheed. Ugh, this perv.

   "My bad," I say simply. I try to walk off but he gently pulls me back.

   "Wassup girl," he said smiling. He looked me over. "Damn, you growin up." I fake smile and let myself away from his grip.

   "Thanks," he nods and smiles as if we the best of friends. I mentally roll my eyes as I walk off. Is he staring ?

   I turn slightly to still see him still standin there.

   Yeah. He is.

   "Kat, baby," my granny says as I make it into the living room. "Have a seat."

   I smile as I sit beside her. I love my grandma soo much. She dont even look like a grandmother, she could really pass for 45 instead of 63.

   "Girl," she says. "I really like that young man."

   I blush. "Yeah. August is a nice guy. I'm happy we're dating."

   "Yes, baby. And he's fine too. Mannn if only I was 20 years younger ----"

   "Stooooop," I say giggling. August comes over to us from the kitchen and plops down beside me.

   "So what ya'll talkin bout ? I wanna laugh too." I smile at him. Gosh man he is fine as hell.

   "Nunya damn business," I say, gettin a playful atittude with him. He laughed and then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

   "Omg puuut me downnn," I hit his back a couple times but he just laughs.

   "Nah you tryna get an atittude with me like you dont know wassup."

  Grandma laughs at us and August takes me upstairs to my room and throws me on my bed. I cross my arms and playfully frown at him.

   "Aww dont be like that," he whispers and he climbs on my bed, and crawls over to me. We quietly stare at eachother then kiss slowly and passionately.

   He gets on top of me while we still kissing, running his hands through my wild hair and I began to feel on his stomach.

   Once I felt something begin to poke my thigh, I pulled away blushing.

   "Damn girl," August said as he got up and looked down at hiself. I giggled as I got comfortable on my bed pulling my phone out checking my IG.

   "So… uh, I dont wanna ruin your happy mood but we… we never reallyhad a chance to truly talk about what Rakeem did to you."

   I put my phone down, to see August sitting there lookung concerned.

   I sighed and sat up too. I guess I gotta tell him.

   "Wellllllll," I say, looking down at my hands. "Rakeem started acting strange after a while of us dating, and one night at a release party Young Thug tried to spit game at me ----"

  "YOUNG THUG ?!?! The rapper ?!?!"

   I laugh alil. "Yeah. But yeah, he tried to talk to me and I was gonna reject him, but before I can Rakeem came and dragged me to a private area, just to tell me off talking bout I'm makin him look bad and people will think I'm dating a hoe."

  "Damn," August says as he lays besides me playing with a strand of my hair. "Did you atleast explain to him ?"

   "Yeah ! But he was still trippin like wtf. So I snapped on him and told him how I felt and then …… and then he slapped me."

   I mumbled the last part as August shot up, mad. "He put his hands on you ??!?"

   I nodded. "And I ignored him for weeks until one day I was home alone and he burst into my room talkin bout I'm sorry. I rejected his apology again and I guesa this time he got mad again and lunged on me and tried to rape me."

   I felt tears coming, but held them in. "That's really fucked up. But it's okay baby," August said rubbing my back. " He's gone now."

  I nod and smile.

  It's so funny how things turned out. I used to hate this man soooo much and he hated me too. Now look at us. We are a couple.

  I as a person, has grew. Thinking back when I first met Iggy, to then, when I was coached by her how to handle situations, to now the present I have become a whole new person. I love myself.

   This is life as I know it ♥.

A/N: THE END ! I just wanna thank all my fans lol I remember when I wasnt shit on here lmfao. But yeaahh dont forget to add BROKEN to your library if you havent already ! Cuz its time to bring that back! Wooo ツ

Sequel or nah ?

~LoveMyHoodStories ♥