New Love Part 1.

**Raquan (2Chainz) & Tyreek (Wiz) in MM

  "Oh hell nah. Ima beat that nigga ass."

   We was at lunch and I finally, after Iggy asked a billion times, told her what happened yesterday with Rakeem. I'm seriously done with him, cut him off completely.

   "Nah Iggy its cool, " I say, eating a french fry. "I already did."

   She nodded. "Okay. But wait till I see him. Its gone be on and poppin."

   I shrugged and said okay. As we continued to eat, August, Raquan, and Tyreek came and sat at my table.

   "Hey baby," Tyreek told Iggy as they hugged and what not. I just quietly sat there fake texting on my phone, avoiding Augusts eyes.

   For some reason I felt nervous, and I began to wonder if my hair looked fucked up or if theres a stain on my shirt or something.

   "Wassup Kat," Raquan said. "Lookin pretty as usual."

   I looked up at him and laughed a bit before saying hey back. August rolled his eyes and stared at me again. This time I didnt break away.

   Its like we was having a convo with our eyes.

   A: *squints* You okay ?

   Me: *looks down sadly* no

   A: *Wonders for a second, then eyes widen in anger* Rakeem, huh ?

   Me: *looks at him like: Yeah u right."

   "Can we go talk ? Privately ?"

   The whole table looks alil shocked that he asked me that, but I just nodded. I need some comfort.

   We got up and walked down the hall and into this empty unused classroom.

   He shut the door behind him and he sat there and looked at me.

   "Katrina, I'm sorry for everything I've done or said to you. I was wrong for that and its even more wrong how I had to wait till you gotta makeover to realize that I made this mistake."

   He walked over to me and grabbed my hands. His touch felt nice and hot on my cold fingers.

   I just looked down. Man damn. I thought I was the person saying that he can drown in his guilt blah blah who cares this will never be a love story and all that. Now its like I have a different outlook on this situation.

   I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes, then down into his soft plump pink lips. His lips began to slowly get closer to me and I decided to close that gap, kissing him with allll my might.

   Kissing this guy felt like I was just holding something in this whole time and now I'm letting it out. His strong arms snaked around my waist and pulled me even closer ♥.

A/N: Looks like Kat finally forgave August. But yeah, its been a long week. Q & A time !

Do you think Kat is just using August as a rebound or does she really have true feelings for him ?

C O M M E N T ♥.

~LoveMyHoodStories.