Famous Amous.

They all broke they're necks to look at me.

   "Nigga what ?," Tyreek said. "I will understand alil crush since she all cute now, but love ?!?!"

   I nodded.

   They were both quiet for a moment, then bust out laughing.

   "Damn bruh," Raquan said scratching his head. "Ole girl gotchu talking all crazy. I bet you woulda never said that if she still was lame."

   I looked at them and just shook my head. What he's saying is true. But they won't understand.

   "But what about Iggy ?" Tyreek asked.

   "Ion want ha no more you can have her." He started jumping around all excited and I just laughed.

   Man, I know Kat hates me. But I will find her love, one way or another.

KAT P.O.V.

   It's been two whole weeks. Me and Rakim good. Me and Iggy tight still. August still all depressed. I'm on worldstar cuz of Rakim and all. Oh, and I got like 23k followers on IG.

   Shit, lifes good if you ask me.

   Well, other than the fact that Shania (Sha-neye-a, just for the people who have trouble pronouncing her name) has been messing with me still. Her and lil friend. August, Raquan, and Tyreek don't eeen talk to her no more.

   I guess they finally got the point.

   "Girl," Iggy screamed from the phone. "You on Worldstar again !"

   "Man, what ?" I grabbed my pink apple laptop and watched the video.

   "It still seems to be that Pete Logan's daughter, Katrina Logan is dating Asap Rocky. They have been seen everywhere around Atlanta, even her school."

   They show a clip from when he walked me to class that day.

   "This just might not be a fling. For more updates, download our Worldstarhip app or follow us on Instagram, @worldstarentertainment."

   I bust out laughing and put my phone to my ear again. "That's funny. Why they gotta be so nosy tho --------"

   "Katrina Annabelle Logan! ," I heard my dad scream from downstairs. I could hear him coming up the steps. Oh geez.

   "Iggy, I gtg." I hung up just as my dad burst into the room.

   "Katrina, whats this ?!?!?" He held up a WorldstarQ magazine, showing the same article of me and Rakim.

   "Dad, I -----"

   "You dating a rapper behind my back ?!?" I stood up.

   "No daddy, they just assumed that we're not fully dating yet !"

   He ran a hand down his face. "Why are you messing around with these old ass rappers anyway ?"

   I get mad. "Dad ! It's not multiple guys its just one and he's not that old ----- "

   "Bullshit ! He's 23, Katrina. Your only 16. I was once that age before he only wants one thing ! You know how rappers are ! They want something young.. a-and fresh."

   "But he cares daddy !" Tears well up in my eyes, and I sit on the side of my bed. "I know he does. Sex isn't even a subject when we're together. Just love." I sniff, thinking about all of our good times.

   Daddy sits next to me and sighs. "Look sweety, I care for you, okay ? Ion want no boy to put a frown on your pretty little face."

   I thought about the old August. Too late for that, I think.

   "You're growing up," I see a tiny tear in my dads eye. "Not my baby anymore. I mean look at you, looking just like your mother." He pinches my nose and I smile alil.

   "Ok, so here's the thing. Let's make a deal. If he hurts you in anyway I can shoot him."

   I gasp and giggle. "Daddyyyyyy."

   He laughs too. "Alright Alright. But I will come for his behind."

   I nod. "Okay okay Dad gosh."

   He stands up. "Well I gotta go to a meeting, you can invite your friend over if you get lonley." I say okay and goodbye as he leaves.

   Laying spread eagle on my bed, I huff.

   So I'm famous now.

   Okay.

A/N: Mannn I'm so sorry for not updating on the date I was supposed to. My mom took up my phone :/ . But yeahhhh lol it's cuffing season ! I'm still single like a dollar bill but whatever. Q&A time !

Do you think August will find Kat's love ?

Is Asap Rocky gonna eventually hurt Katrina ?

COMMENT !

*** Do you have any questions or want me to read any of your stories ? Hmu up on socail media.

Instagram: @fat.stacks

Kik: girly345

Ask.fm: DerahBabyyy

~LoveMyHoodStories.