Goodbye Katrina, Hello Kat.

Katrinas final look in the MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm clock rung just about scaring me outa my sleep. I looked around and noticed it was still pitch black. Oh yeah, its only 6:30.

"Good," Iggy says, coming outa the restroom, towel wrapped around her, toothbrush in her mouth. " Your up."

I sighed, still tired. "Why were you up before 6:30 ?"

"Girl I had to bring your outfit and makeup plus mines too. Then set up your new purse with important supplies like gum, perfume, phone, all that. I deserve a reward."

I chuckled and dragged myself to the shower. After all my hygiene stuff, I went into my room to put on the outfit Iggy brought out for me.

A jean type spaghetti strap crop top, black tights and black heels.

I personally thought the heels was doing too much but I shrugged and went with it.

"Okay," Iggy says as we go down the stairs. "I know you have a nice car. We're taking it to school."

"But schools down the street."

Iggy laughed as we went to the garage, show casing my brand new untouched 2014 pink Lamborghini Aventador.

"Zamnnn" Iggy mumbled. "But girl, your car is like an accessory. Plus you should show this pretty thang off." I was about to protest again when words echoed in my head.

"She prolly dont even got money to afford a mall trip.."

Oh, I'll show that Shania bitch.

"Lets go," I say climbin in the car. I start it up and immediately Jay Z's Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit started blasting. Me and Iggy smirked at eachother and nodded to the beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUGUST P.O.V.

I was chillin with my crew leanin on my car like always before the bell rung, talkin bout that bad ass new girl.

"And bruhhhh," Tyreek said. "Her ass is fat. I have never seen a white girl with so much cake !" I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

She may have swerved and curved my ass, but I know she'll give in after I sweet talk her somemore.

"But on the real tho," Shania says reapplying her already gloss filled lips. "Why in the hell is she fuckin with lame ass Katrina ? Like that girl is just -------"

She was cut off by a heavy vibration that shook the ground. Wiz Khalifas "We Dem Boyz" blasted loudly as a pink Lambo pulled up into the schools parking lot. We looked at eachother in astonishment, then back at the glossy pink car. It parked straight beside us, almost runnin over Raquan. The windows were tinted so we couldnt see who it was.

Then the suicide doors opened on both sides, makin the turn-up music blast even louder. Iggy poped out from the passenger seat of the car still dancing and the driver came out too.

I couldnt believe my eyes.

Katrina hopped out the car too dancing around with Iggy.

"Ayeeee," she screamed. "Hol up! We dem boyz !"

Her big lioness hair was colored different and cut to perfectly shape her face, and her curves showed greatly in her outfit; heels adding height. She looked like a fucken super model.

Damn.

She finally turned her car off grabbing her purse and locking the door. Her and Iggy sauntered off, heels clicking and asses jiggling.