Second Thoughts ?

I was sadly awakened by my alarm clock. Groaning, I shut it off and slopply walked to my bathroom to get ready for the day.

   As I scrubbed myself in the shower I couldnt help but frown at the thought of what happened Saturday night.

F L A S H B A C K◥

     It was live tonight, having it be Asap Mobs album release party and all. This was my first time being at club Onyx, and it was amaaazinggg. We were upstairs in the V.I.P section and had a full view of the whole club.

   I winded my hips to Jamie Foxx's "Party Ain't A Party," as I sipped my cranberry sprite. Rakeem went somewhere and so did Iggy, leaving me here alone with all these other celebs.

   "Wassup Ma."

   I turned around to see Young Thug smilin a bunch at me. Even tho I was a tad bit star stuck, I kept my cool.

   "Hey."

   Sitting on the couch he plopped beside me. I began to feel alil uneasy. This is wrong, people will get the wrong idea if they see this.

   "You lookin good tonight." I slyly smiled and said thank you. Hey, just being polite.

   "So you Rakeems girl, huh ?" I nod and mentally sigh in relief that atleast he knows.

   He leans in alil closer. "If you feeling like you need alil thug in yo life you welcome to hit me up, baby girl."

   I squint in shock and before I can respond Rakeem comes outa no where and gently grabs my arm and leads me to a near by empty hallway.

   His grib gets harder tho by the time we get there.

   "Owww Rakeem your hurting me."

   He lets go and glares at me.

   "What the fuck was that shit back there, Kat ? I had to here from one of my boys that you gettin way too cozy with that gay ass nigga ?"

   "Baby I ------"

   "No dont baby me. If he saw, other people probably did too. You know how bad that makes me look ? You got people thinking I'm dating a hoe."

   I stare at him in shock. Whoaaa where tf did this side of him come from ?? Lately Rakeem has been super jealous over me and gets mad at tiny things. But I just brushed it off. Now he went outa line. I look down at my arm and see a big red bruise. Damn man.

   "You know what," I start, gettin mad. " Let me fuckin explain first ! He tried to talk to me and was all up in my personal space. I was about to reject him till yo angry ass came."

   "So what Kat you coulda told him at first ------"

   I put my hand in his face. " Man idgaf no more Rakeem you been irking me with yo snappy, PMSin ass atittude."

   SLAP !

   I grab my cheek and stare at Rakeem suprised. This Rakeem I was staring at looked like pure evil. His eyes were dark with anger and he breathed alil hard. I guess as he came to realization his face began to soften.

   "Katrina, I -----" I push past him angrily.

   "No, fuck you."

   And with that I left the club, calling a Taxi. I silently cried the whole way home. I can't beleive he put his hands on me.

◤F L A S H B A C K   O V E R◥

   I stepped out the shower and sighed. Its been hard. All yesterday Rakeem has been blowing my phone up talm bout he's sorry, it was an accident, he was drunk, he was high, and all these other dumb ass excuses. Idc tho. The fact that he momentarily thought it was okay to hit his girlfriend got me thinkin. What if I do forgive him ? He'll get mad at something stupid again and break my face wide open with a sucker punch ? Uh uh, I can't eeen risk any of that.

   "Okay lets make a deal. If he hurts you I can shoot him."

   Daddy's words rung around in my head. I sighed again sittin on my bed to put on lotion. Gosh he was half right about me dating a rapper. They care about their image. Thats what gets them money and fans, if you exclude their music.

   Maybe this whole thing might have been a mistake. Messing with a 23 year old. Smart.

   August.

   For some wierd reason his smile popped in my mind. I squinted in confusion and shook the thought of his face outa my head.

   That was strange.

   I got up and decided to wear a black long sleeve crop top, with beige high waisted paints. I did my normal makeup and left my hair out all wild. ( in MM)

   When I got to school I went to my locker ignoring the usual stares and heys from the other kids. I saw Iggy standing there and when she saw me she immediately hugged me.

   "You good, girl ?" I shrugged.

   "I guess so. Idk tho :/ "

   "Aw hun." She frowned. I slightly smiled at her.

   "Dont worry Ima be okay."

   "Hey Iggy," We both look up to see Tyreek walking with Raquan and August. Me and August lock eyes for a moment before I quickly looked away.

   She blushed and said hey back. They hugged alil and he got back to walkin with his friends. I waited till they left before I spoke.

   "Girl what was that ?!?"

   She laughed. "Well I kinda been talkin to him…"

   I whistled and play nugded her. "Oh shit I see you." We laughed and went to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As I drank from the water fountain I felt a smack on my ass.

   "Damn shits fat."

   I turn around and see Kaydens perv ass. I roll my eyes and mug him. "Boy dont touch me. The fuck."

   Im already in a bad ass mood and he aint helpin. He chuckled.

   "Girl you actin like you dont like it." He leaned in closer and I pushed his ass off.

   "Aye brah calm yo hormones."

   We both turn to see August walkin towards us, pants saggin all extra perfect. I mentally punch myself. Stop it, Kat. You hate him.

   Kayden laughed and walked off. I just awkwardly stood there as August did the same.

   "Thanks," I mumble as I walk away. I hear a "no problem" as I make my way back to english class, flustered.

A/N: Yayyyyy its baaaaackkk turn up turn up ! lmfao. Q & A time !

How you feel about her and Rakeems realationship ? Did you think it was ever gonna last ?

Why do you think Kat is starting to act wierd when it comes to August ?

COMMEMT ✔ .

~LoveMyHoodStories ♥.

Oh, and check out my other August book, BROKEN.