0 to 100.

3 WEEKS LATER◥

   "Baby fr, I'm sorry."

   "No, Rakeem."

   I was in my room working on my Chemistry homework when Rakeem came in here unexpectedly. Yeah, I've been ignoring the fuck outa him these past few weeks becuase I'm still shocked and mad about what he did. So now he thinks that just cuz I see him in person means that I will forgive him ? Nope.

   "Man, Kat," he said, "You trippin over nothing." I look at him super sideways.

   "Rakeem stfu. You put your fucking hands on me for no reason!! I'm not finna be that dumbass in them Madea movies that forgives the guy just for him to do it again. So I might as well stop it while I can."

   Raheem was quiet for a moment. His pleading frown turned back into the same look he had at the club that night. He stared deep into my damn soul and I was getting alil freaked out.

   "Leave, Rakeem -------"

   "You dumb lil bitch."

   My eyes widened. What the fuck.

   "R-Rakeem…"

   In one swift motion, he lunged for me and pinned me to my bed. I started hitting him and screaming for him to let me go.

   "You think ima let you leave me ?," he mumbled as I feircely squirmed under his tight grip. "Nah," he whisphered, staring straight into my eyes. They looked at me hungrily.

   He began trying to rip my sweats off.

    "Bullshit ! He's 23, Katrina. Your only 16. I was once that age before he only wants one thing ! You know how rappers are ! They want something young.. a-and fresh...…"

   Daddy's words rung through my head as I viciously tried to fight back. A tear slipped down my face as I came to realization that he might just win this horrible game.

   "No! STOP!!"

   He slapped me again and bent down to kiss on my neck and collar bone. I glanced beside me, to see my old soccer trophy from 5th grade just sitting there.

   Use it.

   I snatched the trophie from my dresser and banged Rakeem on the head.

   "Argh!" He grunted getting off of me holding his head in pain. I can see the blood begin to drip down his hand to his arm. I get up fast and kick him super hard in the balls.

   "Bitch!," I scream as I continously kick him while hes on the ground. I stop and stare at him in disgust.

   "Get THE FUCK outa my damn house you pervert !"

   He quickly stumbles and limps out of my room and through the front door.

   Goodness.

   I sit back on my bed, heart still beating fast. That niggas crazy, on some real shit.

A/N: Hey guys. Mannn Rakeem THOUGHT he was gonna get some! But yeeeaaa, steady weekly updates will be starting up again.
Q&A Time !

How you feel about Rakeem now ? lmfao

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE TENTH THIS MODAYYYYY TURN UP ✔✔.

~LoveMyHoodStories.