New Love Part 2: Throwin Hands.

Ever since me and August made out, we've been pretty okay. We arent gonna start going out real quick but we been really gettin to know eachother and he's a real cool person.

   "Man I'm ready to get out this bitch, bruh."

   I giggled as me and August walked down the now epmty hallway. School was over, it was the last day till Thanksgiving break.

   I was just about to tell August something important when I felt a heavy blow to my shoulder, just about knocking over.

   "Watch where your going bitch."

   Shania kept walking the other way, and tears started building up I was THAT mad.

   "BITCH YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU UGLY BITCH YOUR JEALOUS ASS GONE GET BEAT I SWEAR!!!!" I tried to sprint towards here but August picked me up by my stomach from behind, causing me to yell and scream and kick.

   The whole school musta heard the comotion becuase errrrbody came running back inside yelling "oh shit !"

   She turned back around, laughing calmly. Her way of acting as if everything was alright made me even more mad. Over the past few weeks this girl been giving me mean looks and been talkin behind my back but I just been ignoring it becuase I had better things to worry bout. This hoe wants my attention soooo bad.

   Oh bitch, you finna get all the attention in the world.

   Shania looked me over and laughed once again, as Britt came by herside. As if on que, Iggy came beside me too.

   "Girl just shut up. You think you the shit now huh ? You think you run everything and body at this school cuz you date a rapper ? Gtf outa here. You are nothing, Kat. Just lame as fuck like your ugly ass momma." She high fived Brit as the crowd went 'oooo'.

   Becoming popular at this school, the students learned to know that my dad is Pete Logan, and also that my mom is dead. August knew too, and once she said that, he mumbled "oh hell na," let me go from his grip.

   I ran over to her ass and grabbed her by hair, slamming her hard on the ground. I climbed on top and went haam, throwing each punch repetedly in her stupid ass face.

   "Dont. Talk. About. My momma. Bitch," Each word was a different hit, that got harder and harder. I felt a random pull at my hair pulling me backwards, but I still had a grip on Shanias cheap ass weave. I turn and see Britt start to hit me too.

   "Oh hell nah !" Iggy screamed, coming to my rescue. She falcon punched Britt and started puttin in work.

   We both was beatin their asses until security pulled both of us off them. I finally come back to reality and see that I fucked up Shania, and Britt was fucked up too, even tho Iggy faught her for only like 10 seconds.

   The crowd was screaming loudly with phones in the air, recording the wild event. Me and Iggy smiled at eachother and high fived as the officers carried us outside into their police cars.

   Thats my bitch mann ♥.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "I'm so disapointed in you, Kat," my dad said as we were in the interigation room. He was shocked to hear that I fought.

   "She talked about mommy, Dad ! I've already been in a bad mood since what happened with Rakeem so I snapped."

   "Wait huh ? What happened ?"

   I froze. Damn man. My big mouth ass just had to say that.

   "Uhhhh… hetriedtorapeme," I mumbled quietly.

   "Katrina Logan, what happened?"

   I sighed looking down embarassed. Tears began to slip from my eyes.

   "He tried to rape me dad," I sobbed. "You were right, I shouldve never got involved. He also hit me too. I luckily fought him off, but----"

   "OH HELL NAH !," My daddy screamed standing up. "Hunny its okay your off the hook, I woulda beat her ass too if I was you. Come on we're goin somewhere."

   As he yanked my arm outa the Atlanta Police Department, I slyly smiled.

   My daddy finna go ape shit.

   We got in the car and he drove, getting on the highway. Rick Ross's "The Devil Is A Lie," blasted loudly as he sped up somemore. After about 20 minutes we finally pulled up at Magic City. Oh jeez.

   He came outa the car and I did too. "Stay close sweety."

   I did as he was told, and stayed by him as we walked into the strip club. Everybody greeted him and a few men winked at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking behind my dad still confused. I wonder what we are here for.

   We walked into this private room where I saw Rakeem and his boys chillin on the couch as some stripper was bussin it wide open on the pole. My heart clenched with heartbreak and fear when he noticed me.

   "Oh hey Kat baby," he slurred. " I see you finally made up your mind. Come sit on daddy's lap."

   My dad came from behind me.

   "Oh, wassup boss," Rakeem shakely said sittin up alil. Oh yeah, better be scared.

   My dad came up infront of him and punched the hell outa him. My mouth hung in shock just like everybody else in the room. Even the stripper hoe looked suprised.

   Rakeem dropped down to his knees and and held his bloody mouth as like 3 teeth fell out.

   "Dont you ever speak or even glance at my daughter again nigga. Your dropped from my label. Good luck lookin for a new producer."

   I still had my mouth open, but I was smiling too. Damnnnnn lol.

   We walked out the club like a couple of G's.

   "Dang daddy I aint know you had it like that," I joke as he starts up the car again. Its now dark outside.

   "Hell yeah. Aint nobody gone mess with my sweetheart." I smile as I lean my head back and close my eyes.

   Its been a crazy ass afternoon.

A/N: Heyyyy sexy mfs ! I was being lazy till one of my fans told me to update on my message board lmfao. This book should be finished soon, since were on Break. Woooo I cant wait to eat on Thursday omg ♥. But yeeaa, Q&A Timeeeee !

*Did Kat and Iggy go too far ?

*What do you personally think Shanias problem really was ?

*Is Kat's Daddy a boss or nah ? lol

C O M M E N T ✔✔.

I'm so turnt today idk why.

~LoveMyHoodStories ♥.