Leave Me Alone.

I got up and stretched exited for another day as Kat. I checked my Instagram and saw that Iggy had shouted me out last night with that picture, giving me 6,375 new followers. I smiled as I saw comments asking for my number and kik.

   After taking a shower and all that, I decided to wear high waisted black skinnies, a black sports bra and a over sized black and red varsity jacket since it was alil chilly outside. After slipping on some red, black and white Jordan's, I put my hair in a high big curly ponytail.

   I did my makeup how Iggy taught me, and grabbed my stuff to go.

   I'm still not used to driving my car, but I seriously love showing it off. It's like it makes a statement. I smile as Thraxxx's "Too Much" blasted through my speakers.

    My phone rung in the middle of my favorite part of the song. "Yea ?"

   "Heyyyy sexy bitch."

   I laughed. "Hey, cakey white girl."

   Iggy laughed. "Damn ik you turnin up in that car."

   I nodded as if she could see me.

   "Hell ya." I say, turning into the school parking lot. "Meet me at breakfast." She says okay and I hang up, parking my car and getting out.

    I walked down the hall to the cafeteria receiving more stares. I smiled slyly to myself.

   "Wassup Kat."

   I look to my right to see Kayden standing with August and them. August stares at me with a hard look and my stomach drops because I just know he'll say something.

   Kayden licks his lips at me and I scrunched my face up. His bipolar slick abusive ass.

   "Why you talking to that lame ?" Shania sneers. I mug her. Ain't shit wrong with me now. She's truly just jealous.

   "Bitch shut the fuck up." That slips out my mouth before I can catch it. Everyone was shocked including myself. I walk off leaving them dumbfounded.

   I couldn't help but feel August's hard ass stare tearing into the back of my skull.

   Wait.

   He never said anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUGUST P.O.V

   "Gahhhh damnnn," Raquan and Tyreek said again as she walked off. I was speechless, just like yesterday.

   "That stupid bitch like what the fuck !" Shania screamed out in frustration. I just looked at her. She doing too damn much. Kat ain't eeen lame like that anymore. She's bad as shit.

   Wait, did I just say that ?

    Damn man, I did.

   "Dang brah," Raqaun said rubbing his hands together. "I might need to get at that."

   I screw my face up. "Nigga you stayed making fun of her before all this." But deep down I felt jealous. I ain't like how he was basically scheming on Kat like that, basically trying to fuck. Kayden nodded with Quan giving him dap.

   "And so," Kayden says laughing. "We did make fun of her, but that was before she got some common sense."

   I just shook my head, holding my feelings in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAT P.O.V

   All throughout the day, August kept looking at me. He had this weird ass expression on his face that I could comprehend.

   And yeah, I bet you guys are expecting a love story where I get a make over and me and him fall in love. But no. I truly hate August on some real McCoy shit.

   He made me feel worthless and depressed and just cuz I wore a different outfit and used makeup for the first time ima hop on him ?

   Naw.

   He think that because my hair is a different color I'll just forget everything that he did and fall head or heals ?

   Naw.

   I like this new me. I wanna start over. On my attitude my confidence and my love life.

   Asap Rocky is just perfect for me. Plus he's also famous around the world, not lame ass Luke James High.

   "Uh.. aye."

   I was walking down the hallway to lunch when I heard that voice behind me. I know that New Orleans accent anywhere.

   I turn around and sigh rolling my eyes. I automatically switch to defense mode.

   "What August ?" I say meanly. He just stands there rubbing the back of his neck. Seconds go by and I grow impatient. He stands there just staring at me with an unsure look on his face.

   "Man bye ion got time for this." I walk off just for him to gently grab my arm.

   I pull away.

   "Leave me alone, August."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUGUST P.O.V

   She walks off, curly ponytail bouncing.

   I sigh sadly and look down, walking towards the other entrance of the cafe.

   I get my lunch and sit with the crew, Kayden and this guy named James. From where I'm sitting, I see Kat sitting with Iggy, eating a salad and laughing at a joke. I can't help but stare in admiration at her gorgeous smile.

   I never ever seen that smile before. I always made her frown.

   "Aye brah when you gone get with Iggy ? You can't keep staring at her lookin like a damn creep."

   Raquan and James laughed and I had to force alil fake laugh too. They woulda never suspected that I was staring at Kat.

   "Idk man," I say shaken my head.

   But in real life, I'm crying on the inside. I feel bad for doing what I did. And now she hates me.

   "Leave me alone August ...."

   "Leave me alone..."

A/N: Damn man, finally here ! Idk if I should make this book long or not.

Check out my other book Terra if you haven't already.

My Anaconda DON'T !

~LoveMyHoodStories.